The board problems

Can I get an AMEN?!

Thank you Alex!

applause.gif

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
For those who are curious about such things the whole problem was caused by ONE STINKING LOUSY extra space in a file.
I could've told you that.;) Debugging code is fun.:teeth: Just imagine what one little bitty period could've done.:eek:

Thanks Alex. Even though my avatar is still MIA, I'm glad to not have to refresh so often.

You wouldn't want to help me track down a rogue Page Fault now that you've solved the board's problem, would you?

Thank You!! Thank you!!! Thank You!!!

I had to buzz my SO and read him your post because as a programmer, I have heard him say similar things tons of times.

OH sure...send me a plane ticket

Have to check that out with the boss. Seems like our so called experts (the ones that developed the product) are baffled. They are about to call the folks at Wind River to bail them out.

Amateurs!!!

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
For those who are curious about such things the whole problem was caused by ONE STINKING LOUSY extra space in a file.
Thanks for finding that space. I've been looking all over for it. Please return it to me so I can put it back betwen my ears where it belongs.

Thanks! We all appreciate you!!

Pheew...I thought he was going to say it was all the fault of the BKBs....

Thanks Alex :)

Guess it beats missing a period :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter