The board problems

W

WebmasterAlex

I am slightly hopeful the board problems are fixed. At least I am not seeing any of the funky stuff at the top!!
For those who are curious about such things the whole problem was caused by ONE STINKING LOUSY extra space in a file.
Unfortunately when you have 1000's of lines of code and no good way to debug it..finding it takes a while!!! A LONG while.

Thank you Alex. You said it would be Thursday and you were very close! Thanks for finding that pesky extra space.

WHEW!! I'm just sooo glad to have my avatar back!! Been having Cubs logo withdrawal!!

<<<<<<

Now, the blank white pages and, 3-5 clicks and, jibberish on the screen, will also be Thankfully forgotten!

Thank you, thank you!!!

Thanks for finding the needle in the hay stack!!! You have all my gratitude and appreciation!! :) I hope this was the fix you were looking for!!!

All that was caused by one extra space? Wow!

Thanks Alex.

Thank you sooooooooo much! I appreciate everything you do for the Dis!

Thanks Alex!!! I must say I do know that feeling of having that one tiny space or one missing semi-colon (or whatever) that throws everything off terribly. Glad you were able to find it and fix it.

Having an IS Technical background, I can relate to your frustration Alex. Thanks for your hard work! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter