The best news of my life!~

Ah.....that's so nice. Best wishes to you both!;)

Wow everyone is so nice! thanks so much! i showed this thread to Arthur when he got home from work, and he smiled real big and said that everyone was wonderful and that he cant believe it is actually going to work out beautifully. We were separated before this for just about 2 years, then he moved here and we have been together for awhile, and then the thought of separating was just too much...i went away this past week, and being apart was TERRIBLE!! God bless cellphones and a national calling plan..hahahah! So, yes, it is so exciting and I can COMPLETELY look forward to everything we have and not have to dread the separation that we had been faced with for so long. yeah! thanks again everyone...you all are so sweet. :)

Wow, that is great news. It will make your first year so much easier and better.

Sonya? What is up with the picture? LOL.

What super news! I bet that those short separations won't seem so awful now either since you don't have to deal with the big one. Congratulations! :D

What fun plans! Congratulations!
xyxthumbs.gif

Wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you..

Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter