The Bachelor - Ben??? No spoilers

Question for those who are into spoilers (not me!): is it possible to read the Reality Steve blog without seeing spoilers? Like are they hidden at all? I enjoyed reading his site following the end of the bachelorette season and during Paradise, but I haven't been on it for months since I didn't want to see spoilers for Ben's season.

Star of the show tonight was Olivia's mouth. I predict she wins Ben's heart by eating an entire orange in one bite, peel and all. Lace is carrying on the Ashley S tradition of being totally crazy, but hot enough to stick around longer than she should.

so tonight was so-so. Caila got the emotional date, did you SEE Ben during the private concert? I wish JoJo had gotten that date tho...I like her more and more and hope she gets more screen time. Apparently hoodie/sport coat combo's will be the new go to clothing for guys, Ben did pull it off. I did watch the after the rose live or whatever it's called in spite of Kris Jenner being on. Alright, Prince Farming~ I know you love the limelight but sheesh! Move on outta here already! He was wearing Hoodie/sport coat #2, but the no socks thing in combo with it ? No, just...no. The copy look of Kaitlyn's season was the guys haircuts (Like Shawn's, or ALF) this season it is clothing. All I can say is I like Ben/Peter Brady's look way better with the shorter hair cut(and boy did he look wiped out without his tan on the after show, lol. )

But. . . but. . . Peter Brady is on this thread, not Christian Slater. ;)
but if the bachelor WAS Christian Slater....:love::worship::love::worship::love::worship: and you know, we haven't seen the whole season yet, he COULD show up..:scratchin` he wasn't all that far from the Bachelor mansion while at the G.G.

Soo Lace was the producer's pick for a rose again this week.
But what I'm wondering is... does each of her personalities get a rose?
"Lace would you accept this rose? No. Not you. The other Lace. No... the other, other Lace. That's the one."
What if one of the Lace's decides she doesn't want a rose? Do all the Lace's vote on it?
I'm very confused about this whole process.

On that topic, is there anyone here who refers to themselves in the third person?
pkondz hasn't that pkondz is aware of.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but based on what you guys have shared, it sounds like Lace is even more crazy than we thought. Oh boy!

When she called Ben out for not looking at her the entire rose ceremony (1st episode), DH said Ben should've snatched the rose right from her grip and said "eh ... Never mind."

I don't think you can read his blog without being spoiled.

Theoretically, you could avoid the spoiler link, and just read the recaps, but he writes as if you KNOW the spoilers, and makes no effort to assume you don't know them. If you don't want to know, I'd not go there.

When she called Ben out for not looking at her the entire rose ceremony (1st episode), DH said Ben should've snatched the rose right from her grip and said "eh ... Never mind."

If the preview from the season in the first show hadn't shown her,
I would've thought that when she took Ben aside he would've had the cohones to tell her to take a hike.

There are some segments where the girls look beautiful and some where they look bad! Like when the first one on one date card came to the house and the camera just focused on Olivia. She had no makeup and an oily face and did not look good! And then there is Mandy who looks like a witch to me. Ick. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a woman that only looks pretty in certain lighting lol

What if one of the Lace's decides she doesn't want a rose? Do all the Lace's vote on it?

Depends which one is in control. What don't you get? Laughing.

The best. :rotfl:

Probably pay would have been deducted for axing the star of the show though.

There are some segments where the girls look beautiful and some where they look bad! Like when the first one on one date card came to the house and the camera just focused on Olivia. She had no makeup and an oily face and did not look good! And then there is Mandy who looks like a witch to me. Ick. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a woman that only looks pretty in certain lighting lo

Honestly, I think the girls were asked to be makeup free for that segment. No clue why that would be, but that is my guess. There is no way in hell that that many girls would have gone without makeup at once.

I preferred them without the load of makeup, I thought they looked younger. And prettier.

Maybe old age has taken my memory away but my friends and I looked like babies in our early twenties. Some of these girls made up look near a decade older than their age, at least. If someone told me Olivia was in her late thirties, I would believe it.

Last edited:
I think I fast forwarded through all of his scenes because he didn't do anything for me.

I named him Stepford Ben in Kaitlyn's season. I just couldn't wrap my head around how evolved he seemed at every turn, in his mid twenties. He did not do a thing for me either. But I had a bit of a turnaround when he vehemently defended Kaitlyn, even though he had been sent home by her so recently. Said a lot to me.

Last edited:
Farmer Chris' response to Becca being on Ben's season did make me go hmmm. Not sure if it means off really soon or Ben liked her a lot. I know Chris has to watch his words but something something. Or maybe it is just Chris being awkward. Laughing.

I don't know how the current Bachelor or Bachelorettes do those weekly shows or interviews and not let something slip, even telling facial expressions. My pick is either Jo Jo, Becca (I'm not a fan but it is interesting that he didn't send her home) or Lauren (the blonde or I do I have to say really blond to differentiate?!?!? :)--- the first one out of the limo).

That clip from next week with Olivia on the balcony, well I'm sure her days are numbered. I doubt Ben's personality would be into her taunting the other girls.

Last edited:
I just finished sort of watching, skimming through the second episode. That girl who didn't speak English getting out of the limo got a rose? Has she gotten any air time? Or have I just not noticed her?

I'm actually kind of bored this season and I'm not really sure why. It's feeling very predictable with Lace's character. I'm beginning to think she is a paid actress kept on to add drama. After viewing 'Unreal' I'm seeing this whole show in a different light and it's feeling more and more 'produced'. Surprise previous contestant: Check! Looney, drama queen: check! And yes to Peter Brady. I wonder if Peter Brady sees it. :)

Ben is so incredibly handsome and Becca is equally good looking. It's hard not to stare when he's talking to her. They're both just so...pretty. :)

I'm actually kind of bored this season and I'm not really sure why. It's feeling very predictable with Lace's character. I'm beginning to think she is a paid actress kept on to add drama. After viewing 'Unreal' I'm seeing this whole show in a different light and it's feeling more and more 'produced'. Surprise previous contestant: Check! Looney, drama queen: check! And yes to Peter Brady. I wonder if Peter Brady sees it. :)

Ben is so incredibly handsome and Becca is equally good looking. It's hard not to stare when he's talking to her. They're both just so...pretty. :)

Peter's a nice guy, but I just don't find him attractive. I hope he ends up with someone nice though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter