The Adventurosity Club

Marshay - Thanks for the updates and pictures! The big sister doll is a sweet tradition, and your daughter looks so proud on top of being totally adorable.
I agree with Amy about the closet!

Still loving the room.....but is anyone else jealous of the closet? Geez......! That's one lucky little princess!

Marshay - Thanks for the updates and pictures! The big sister doll is a sweet tradition, and your daughter looks so proud on top of being totally adorable.
I agree with Amy about the closet!

Believe me, Baby's closet is the best one in the whole house! We went to the Container Store to get it done while they had their 30% off sale. So I'm actually going to store some of DD3's clothes in baby's closet -- it is really big, but perfect for stacking diapers and clothes and toys.

Just had to post a pic of my very proud DD who is [going to be] a BIG sister!

This was part of a very kind gift that 3Guys and Katscradle sent to us.

I told my DD that in Canada where my Disney friends are from, that it is tradition to give a rag doll as a BIG sister gift. I said that she will soon be a Big Sister...and she replied, "Mommy, I'm already a Big Sister to baby inside you, so can I have the dolly now?"

She is completely thrilled with Dolly ... we are working on a name but right now DD calls her Dolly.

3guys and Katscradle -- you gave my Daughter an incredible gift (I'll write personally to you later but just wanted to share this pic with you). She loves it!

JPEG012-2.jpg

She is a cutey, glad she likes her doll.

Baby Elizabeth Nicole was born quite unexpectedly on Thursday, March 12th at 4:38am (water broke, or rather trickled at 2:25am -- so we are talking quick!)

There was no time for c-section, epidural or drugs...I got to the hospital and was already 9cm dilated and near Rim. Took 3 nurses to triple-check b/c they didn't believe it could go that quickly ... but Surprise!

Baby and I are fine. I'll post more with photo later but she is napping and I should be too.

Elizabeth Nicole
3/12/09 @ 4:38am
8 lb, 4 oz (same wgt as DD3 which is funny)
20 and 3/4 inches
Brownish hair, blue eyes

Baby Elizabeth Nicole was born quite unexpectedly on Thursday, March 12th at 4:38am (water broke, or rather trickled at 2:25am -- so we are talking quick!)

There was no time for c-section, epidural or drugs...I got to the hospital and was already 9cm dilated and near Rim. Took 3 nurses to triple-check b/c they didn't believe it could go that quickly ... but Surprise!

Baby and I are fine. I'll post more with photo later but she is napping and I should be too.

Elizabeth Nicole
20 and 3/4 inches
Brownish hair, blue eyes

YAY!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:I am sooo excited for you!! I happy to hear that she came quickly and without any complications. Maybe she was excited about her beautiful room and had to see it for herself. :lovestruc

Elizabeth Nicole
20 and 3/4 inches
Brownish hair, blue eyes

Congrats! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Glad everything went as smooth as possible.

Elizabeth Nicole
20 and 3/4 inches
Brownish hair, blue eyes

Congratulations!! We can't wait to se pictures!! I'm so glad you're both doing well!

:welcome: WELCOME ELIZABETH NICOLE!!!!!:welcome:

:goodvibes CONGRATULATIONS MOM, DAD AND BIG SISTER!!!!!:goodvibes

What wonderful news! How fun to pop back on here and see such happy, happy, happy news! Congratulations!

Sending you hugs and best wishes!!!!

The Fleagle
s

Many thanks for the congratulations!

Here are some pics:

Minutes old
DSC_2338.jpg

I do not like getting a bath
DSC_2345.jpg

Mommy Love
IMG_0497.jpg

Jerry (DH) and Sister Rachel
DSC_2379.jpg

Asleep
IMG_0503.jpg

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures! Rachel is just beaming - what a happy, proud big sister!

Hey the pics are great! :thumbsup2
Thank you for sharing them with us. :)
It's nice to see you all looking so happy and proud.
She is very sweet. princess:
Take care. Sleep whenever you can.
Talk to you later. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter