The __th Birthday Gala

Since it's my birthday, the ladies have said it's my decision what park & where to eat, etc.....in other words "the day is mine"!! So......what are your suggestions??? :confused3 I figured MK would be a magical place to spend the day!! Restaurant.....I'd like to try The Wave. However I haven't been to LeCellier in quite a long time. What do you think??

LeCellier would be my choice:lovestruc

I'm outta here in 3 days so I may not be back before I leave. See you when I get back!:goodvibes

What a great trip you have planned! BIrthdays in the world are great. One day I'd love to go to Dis for a Ladies only!

Oh, and I enjoyed Le Cellier last year and Love Illuminations (or whatever fireworks it will be) and am curious about The Wave. I might go with Cali Grill around fireworks time too.

What a great trip you have planned! BIrthdays in the world are great. One day I'd love to go to Dis for a Ladies only!

Oh, and I enjoyed Le Cellier last year and Love Illuminations (or whatever fireworks it will be) and am curious about The Wave. I might go with Cali Grill around fireworks time too.

A "Ladies Only" trip is awesome!!! :woohoo: You don't have to worry about anything but having fun!! :yay:

Yes, I'm very curious about The Wave too. Maybe the other ladies are too. We'll find out today at our little meet!!! :banana:

Would you believe I had a whole update done & when I went to post....?????:confused3 Oh well, I'm going to try to shorten it, sorry.

Yesterday,4 of the 6 ladies met for a short meeting. After 3 1/2 hours....we finally had to go home! We laughed, we talked, we laughed.....did I say we laughed!!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: It was sitting around a table with friends we've know for years!:goodvibes

We actually did talk about the trip....a little! Here's some of the tentative plans.

4 of us will be getting in on Thursday 11/11 at different times during the day. We don't know where we'll be staying yet for that night! :confused3 Anyway, that time will probably end up just relaxing.

Day 1 Friday, 11/12....The last 2 of our party will be arriving around noon. We might be heading over to Epcot & make our way around the WS. Perhaps a quick taste of France at the Boulangerie Patisserie. Maybe a chocolate croissant & a moche cappucino! Or cheesecake or chocolate mousse or a strawberry tart.......we could be there awhile!! :rotfl: Hopefully, later in the evening, we'll have an ADR at the Coral Reef.

Now here's the best part......MVMCP will be held that night, so we're heading over to the Poly, grap some Lapu Lapus, head to the beach & watch Xmas Wishes!!!!! :goodvibes Now that's a way to watch fireworks! I have never had a Lapu Lapu, but that's going to be corrected!

We'll have to see how we're feeling after that, :rotfl: but the plan is to go back to Epcot for EMH!! Don't know how long that will last. We'll see!! :thumbsup2

Be back with more!

OK......ADRs are all made!!!! :cool1:

Friday, 11/13----The Wave for lunch....never been there
Saturday, 11/14---Kona Cafe for breakfast.....Tonga Toast!!!! :thumbsup2
Sunday, 11/15 (Bday)---LeCellier for dinner....be still my heart! :lovestruc
Monday, 11/16---Chef Mickey's for breakfast...our goodbye meal :sad1:

I think they're pretty good choices!!!! We all agreed on them, so that's a great! :)

One extra activity might be added. IF the MK Wishes Dessert Party is extended into Nov, we just might splurge & go for it!! You have a reserved spost near the noodle station to enjoy the dessert buffet, Spectro & Wishes. I'm thinking it would be worth the price just not needing to find a space & wait until the festivities begin. Has anyone attended one of the Parties????? Do you think it was worth it?:confused3

Finally getting back on the DIS after weeks of 'real life' getting in the way (booooo)! Here I am, ready to read all about your plans! :surfweb:

Finally getting back on the DIS after weeks of 'real life' getting in the way (booooo)! Here I am, ready to read all about your plans! :surfweb:

Don't you hate when "real life" gets in the way of Disney fun!!! :rotfl: Thanks for visiting!
Well, most of the plans are made as stated previously. Now the hard part starts............waiting.:bored::hourglass I guess it's really not too far off. It's Labor Day weekend already! :yay:

Eyes finally getting back to normal so I am catching up on all my TR's.

The plans all looks great! LeCellier for your Birthday:woohoo:

CAn't wait to hear more plans!

Eyes finally getting back to normal so I am catching up on all my TR's.

The plans all looks great! LeCellier for your Birthday:woohoo:

CAn't wait to hear more plans!

Hi Janet!! Great to hear from you & hear that you're feeling better! I see you have a new ticker!! That's exciting news!!:woohoo: It's something to look forward to!!:banana:

We BLT ladies are getting together again this Saturday to discuss the trip AGAIN!!!! :yay::banana: You know other people just don't understand our excitement! :rotfl: I'll let you know how it turns out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter