The __th Birthday Gala

PrincessAlways

DIS Veteran
Ok, I know that one of my traveling buddies has already started a PTR, but if I don’t share all of joy & excitement, I’ll burst!!!! :yay: Here we go!!!

The DIS is a great place to talk with other Disney fans & meeting those people is always a special event!! I’ve met all of my buddies, even if only for a few minutes during our separate vacations. One of my pals, has been a friend for over 20 years! Yes, she’s a DISer too!!

Cast….
Myself, the birthday gal. No, :sad2: I will not say the number!!!!!! I refuse to believe I am at that age!!! :eek: OK….my oldest son is 38!!!! OMG!
The other ladies are TaraPa, Minechucie, tiggerfan4me & DFD

I don’t even remember how this all got started, but we had talked about going to Disney for my birthday. Then, it was on the back burner. I kept thinking I couldn’t possibly go in Nov & take our usual family gathering in Dec.!! Well, all of a sudden, the subject surfaced again. Minechucie had posted that she really needed a Disney fix. Hmmmmm, my birthday ????? Ok talking started again. :chat: Maybe this, maybe that. Can I go, can you go. When would we decide if we would go????? :confused3

Now this part all happened within 5 days………. Well DFD had a magic wand :wizard: & figured out we could go to the Treehouses & have lots of room for the (at that time) 4 ladies!!! Ok…are you in? Can you make it? Are you available? What do you think? What do you think? Ok let’s do it!!!. :woohoo:

Not so fast!!! The Treehouse is no longer available! :headache: I knew that would happen. Oh well, we can go to a different resort. Next message……Bay Lake Tower 2 br villa is available. What do you think? Too much? I’m at work, can’t really think!!! "Oh go for it!" Well, by the time I posted that message, a new message was in the inbox……. DONE!!!!! Tara & I made an executive decision!!! OMG, OMG….we’re staying at BLT!!!! :yay::banana:

Since that eventful message, our facebook time has increased about 90%!!!! Most of the posts start with “OMG”!!! We are totally excited!!!! Plus as of yesterday, it was announced that tiggerfan4 me is definitely coming too!!!!! :cool1: How great is that!

We’re having a “meet” next Friday to get together & celebrate our decision & start planning our Grand Birthday Gala weekend!!

The dates for this grand occasion is 11/13-16. Well, a couple of us are going late on 11/12 & staying at a value for he night. Look out Disney World!! These 5 crazy ladies are definitely coming to visit!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:party:

Come along with us!!! :thumbsup2

Well, it's like this......I cannot bring myself to say, think or write that number!!!! :lmao: Just can't believe it! That's one reason I'm glad I'll be in the place of magic & fantasy!!! :rotfl:

Just realized I didn't post any pics yet. Let's see what I have....

This is tiggerfan4me on the right & I'm on the left. We are enjoying our glass of Rosa Regale! Love that stuff!!
DebLinda-082.jpg

Here's TaraPA on the right & myself on the right. Too much of a closeup on me!! :eek: sorry!
DisneyChristmas2007part2-94-1.jpg

I know I have one of Minechuchie. It might take some time to find it.
Also there's a newsflash!!!! We have an additional person coming with us!! She's TaraPA BFF!! :banana: I'm sure she'll fit in just fine. However, I hope TaraPA warns her about us! :lmao: Look out World!!! :rotfl:

OK.....I am getting even more excited than before!!! :banana: I've just seen some pics of BLT! In case you'd like to see them, here's a link to the thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2248160
It looks absolutely beautiful!!!! :goodvibes

Since it's my birthday, the ladies have said it's my decision what park & where to eat, etc.....in other words "the day is mine"!! So......what are your suggestions??? :confused3 I figured MK would be a magical place to spend the day!! Restaurant.....I'd like to try The Wave. However I haven't been to LeCellier in quite a long time. What do you think??

November birthdays are the best!!! Mine is the 17th! What day is yours?

I won't be spending this birthday at WDW, but I'll be there in September so it's all good!

I hope you have a very awesome birthday trip!!!

I say do a character breakfast somewhere and tell them its your birthday, maybe do an extra nice dinner???

November birthdays are the best!!! Mine is the 17th! What day is yours?

I won't be spending this birthday at WDW, but I'll be there in September so it's all good!

I hope you have a very awesome birthday trip!!!
Mine is November 15th. As much as you like it in November, I've never liked it. I think it's because I don't like the birthstone. Oh well, can't change it! Plust this year, it will be Great!

I say do a character breakfast somewhere and tell them its your birthday, maybe do an extra nice dinner???
Character breakfast.....if I do that, I think I'd like Chef Mickeys! That's always fun, even when it's not your birthday! Nice dinner, I haven't gotten into LeCellier is a long time. That would be special! :banana:

One of the ladies has a bright Green "It's my birthday" tshirt that she got in Disney on her birthday. She says she will bring it along for me to wear. That will certainly get some attention!! :rotfl2: You can't miss that color!!! :rotfl:

I'm so excited!! :yay: Tomorrow I'm meeting with most of the ladies to go over our plans so far!!! Of course, we will be adding some things, forgetting some other things, laughing at ourselves for being so excited & celebrate the fact that we're going to Disney World together!!!! :cool1::woohoo::banana:
OMG.....I just can't imagine how excited we're going to be when we're there if we're this excited about the planning!!!! :rotfl2: :dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter