The 10 BIG Changes That Are Coming to Walt Disney World

That looks like a list of about 6-7 reason's we are about over WDW and reason's I am so glad we didn't buy into DVC last year. I already hate picking rides 2 months in advance. If I have pick to food...forget it. More space in line and restaurants for the people who enjoy that level of planning and I will find somewhere else to vacation.

CLub Cool - It is the placed where they have all of the soda/pops from around the world. You use to go through an igloo like ice cave which was very refreshing and there was a frozen man in ice (with a beard). I guess he was supposed to be the ice man (sounds weird now - but we all thought it was fun back then). I also seem to think there was a penguin or another creature in the ice cave too?!!!

Love the new DVC's and love to pre plan everything !! Wish I could pre plan more than just 3 FP's . Don't care much about the 4 Seasons but pretty happy with the rest .

I agree. No more hotel rooms! Spend the money on desperately needed attractions.

what is funny to me is they are adding rooms yet I have read many times they can't fill the ones they have now.

I am not that excited about #1 I am not saying I won't visit avatar land but I am not sold on it at all. It sounds horrible to me.

I hate the possibility of having to choose my meals in advance. It's hard enough to choose my ADRs. I'm not choosing my food too. This is one of the reasons that I have not and will not utilize the FP for lunch at Be Our Guest.

I can't take the need to plan one more thing in advance. I've hit my preplanning breaking point.

You don't have to choose your meal ahead of time for BOG FP.

Is it me or does anyone else think the ship has sailed on the Avatar project??? It just doesn't seem relevant any longer.

I know nothing about Avatar. But the article said that American Idol opened in HS in 2009. Wasn't the AI TV show kind of past its prime by that point? And did they leave Millionaire in that building until then? By the time each appeared at Disney they were well past their sell-by dates. So banking on something else irrelevant doesn't surprise me.

Additions to AK and an updated Soarin' sound good. A big meh for the rest.

Nope, Millionaire was where Toy Story Midway Mania is. AI used to be that show with Doug, and before that it was another talent competition show (drawing a blank, but the tv version was hosted by Ed McMahon) - but originally that theater was Superstar Television.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter