Thanksgivng Meal...thoughts ...?

We will be at the world over Thanksgiving and right now I don't have a traditional thanksgiving meal planned for that day...we are eating breakfast at Tusker House.... I know we will have plenty of quick service...is there somewhere you recommend going for Thanksgiving?

Just out of curiosity I checked to see what is available and I saw a Thanksgiving lunch reservation for 4 people on Thanksgiving at Trails End available. Don't know how long it will last.

My family and I had the best Thanksgiving dinner at the QS at Coronado Springs. There were only two other families dining. They had a special station set up with traditional Thanksgiving offerings as well as their other stations set up. Some of us went for traditional while others had pizza! We really had a nice meal and quality time together!

I bet most resort QS have something set up this...Have a great time!

Epcot will have their holiday food booths open by then which includes American Holiday Table serving turkey and other traditional favorites.

I know Raglan Road has a special dinner menu of thanksgiving offerings up on the Disney website that looks very tasty and traditional to me. I bet other restaurants are putting theirs up too. I'm eating at Raglan Road the Sunday after thanksgiving and I'm halfway hoping they'll still be offering the thanksgiving meal, though I doubt it. But it looks so good!

I wanted to say we ate Thanksgiving dinner at Trails End last year and other than a rather long wait, the meal was great! We'd eaten brunch there previously but not dinner and we all enjoyed the Thanksgiving buffet very much. If you keep your reservation I don't think you'll be disappointed :)
We were also at Trails End on Thanksgiving last year. We loved it, too! The food was great and we went on a hayride afterwards and had a great time.

You may want to call the restaurants at Swan/Dolphin - Garden Grove, bluezoo - and see if they have availability and have Thanksgiving food. It's typically easier to get reservations directly at those restaurants and the food is very good.

Thank you I am going to give them a call!

We were also at Trails End on Thanksgiving last year. We loved it, too! The food was great and we went on a hayride afterwards and had a great time.

A hayride after??? that's awesome makes me want to try for there even more and we are staying at Wilderness lodge

Just out of curiosity I checked to see what is available and I saw a Thanksgiving lunch reservation for 4 people on Thanksgiving at Trails End available. Don't know how long it will last.

gosh I have set up a reservation finder and the only thing that has popped up so far is like 9pm

gosh I have set up a reservation finder and the only thing that has popped up so far is like 9pm

Well I just checked again and there's a reservation available on Thanksgiving for 4 people at 10:35. You could just get in and relax with a drink for 20 minutes while they switch over to lunch and then enjoy your meal.

Raglan Road has an opening at noon and Olivia's around 6:30. Not sure about Olivia's, but RR will have a traditional Thanksgiving meal.

Edited to add I checked and Olivia's does have a traditional Thanksgiving meal planned.

Well I just checked again and there's a reservation available on Thanksgiving for 4 people at 10:35. You could just get in and relax with a drink for 20 minutes while they switch over to lunch and then enjoy your meal.

we have a big breakfast that morning so we wont be ready to eat again by that time... looking for more around dinner time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter