Thanksgiving 2007!!!

IT WAS almost sold out, then many switched at the 60 mark as not to lose the deposits.....i was able to get a cat. 6 and 11 across the hall from each other.

I HAVE BEEN BOOKING THE LAST OF OUR EXCURSIONS THIS AFTERNOON. A LOT OF THE MORNING TIME SLOTS ARE SOLD OUT (SAILING, PARA SAILING, THE ACTION TYPE THINGS):scared1: MIGHT HAVE TO LOOK OUTSIDE THE DISNEY BOX TO FIND THINGS THAT WE LIKE TO DO.

IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE ALL OUR PORTS WILL BE FULL,THINGS COULD GET A LITTLE CROWDED :mad: ( OUR CRUISE THIS SUMMER OUT OF SAN JUAN WE WERE THE ONLY SHIP IN PORT EACH DAY):thumbsup2

ROB

Not worried about the morning excursions.....they won't let me bring my crowbar on the ship so i don't know if I con get the DDs out of bed....LOL

What a day!!!!! So Kim and myself were going to take a little cruise in the vette last night.....beautiful 70's in October, a little ride up the Lake Michigan shoreline, Kim B-day is Monday, so a little dinner overlooking the lake......so I send the vette down to the local car wash for a detail................

Remember her?

birdwisonsin022.jpg

when the cops FINALLY showed up, the owner got a little "confident" and stuck his finger in my face whith I proceeded to twist back and bring him to his knees.....he told the cop "look he just assulted me"...I looked at the cop and said "if your are going to arrest me let me know, I just need 2 more minutes to get my monies worth!"

Hi all....

Geez, Lampy...sorry to see the vette in that shape...I'm a big fan of that vehicle and its a crime to see one get messed up.

Every once in awhile I look over some of the other threads and saw that and I thought of ya.
We never did say a proper "too bad you couldn't come with us" but I guess the turkey gang gets the benefit of the doubt in our respective groups (as it should be--you guys are as much a "family" as our nanaheads). Besides, that means we get to have a shot at a few lite beers....please leave a few in case they dont restock at port. (actually, I thought about that and said...the heck with it...Its MY vacation too....we may have to go down a category or skip an excursion but dog gone it, I'm springin for Michelob...so the lite beers are up for grabs.)

Anyways...Just wanted to say hi and good luck to you and the turkeygang.
enjoy...and leave a little of the ship in tact for us)

pluto:

Oh Lampy...I'm so sorry! I don't know what I would have done if it was me...but I'm just glad that I work at a law school (and have access to some great lawyers)...I think if that had happened to me I really would have needed at least one good lawyer!:scared1:

Karen

Has anyone here noticed (yet) that Thanksgiving 2008 is a double-dip at CC?:banana: YIPPEE! I guess it could be called the '4Cs' sailing..Castaway Cay, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay.

It looks pretty certain that we'll be rebooking this one. (I knew the Magic was going to Costa Maya that week, but didn't know until now that it was another Castaway Cay double-dip.):cool1:

Priscilla

I can't seem to stay off the boards!:surfweb: Yes, it's beginning to sink in now, how soon November 16th will be here!:yay: I wanted to add another tip:

7)be sure to bring a sufficient amount of $1.00 bills, to tip for room service. (We usually tip $1.00 per item.) I ended up ordering room service the FIRST night.:rotfl2: (Okay, I left the dining room because the ship was rocking.)

I know this sounds crazy, but I'm going to try to put up our Christmas decorations the weekend before we sail.:santa: I'm not 'supermom' by any means, but just dead-dog tired for about two-three weeks after we arrive home.

Priscilla

To get Andrew's contact info, or lisa's or mine for that matter, go to Floridabar.org and click on find an attorney.

Andrew Rodnite.

Chuck:cool1:

Lampy- Ouch!! :confused3 The pictures of your Vette look sooo awful!! :headache: I hope it can be repaired!! Hopefully, Kim was still able to enjoy her birthday weekend!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

Priscilla-

We may rebook for thanksgiving 2008, but only if DCL chooses a replacement for Costa Maya. I love the double dips--I could spend an entire vacation at Castaway Cay!! :thumbsup2 However, I did not like Costa Maya in 2005 as the replacement for Cozumel after Hurricane Wilma and from what I read, Costa Maya was pretty much destroyed this year from Hurricane Dean. I sympathize with the people living in the area and their lost revenue. I just did not enjoy that port.

Lisa

I can't seem to stay off the boards!:surfweb: Yes, it's beginning to sink in now, how soon November 16th will be here!:yay: I wanted to add another tip:

7)be sure to bring a sufficient amount of $1.00 bills, to tip for room service. (We usually tip $1.00 per item.) I ended up ordering room service the FIRST night.:rotfl2: (Okay, I left the dining room because the ship was rocking.)

I know this sounds crazy, but I'm going to try to put up our Christmas decorations the weekend before we sail.:santa: I'm not 'supermom' by any means, but just dead-dog tired for about two-three weeks after we arrive home.

Priscilla

Now when they deliver room service they have you sign a slip showing you received the order. There is now a place right on the slip where you can add a tip!

Hey, everyone. Boy when you miss a few days on the boards, you get behind! Lampy, sorry to see your car that way. :mad:
Thanks for the packing tips. I haven't heard anyone mention packing pirate costumes. Does anyone dress for the Pirates of the C. night? pirate: I can't believe we have just over 5 weeks!!!! :woohoo:
Melinda

Hey Guys:

Our family is heading to WDW next week for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We are going to also hit the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. Does anyone need a post card to the kids? It won't be from Castaway Cay but from Walt Disney World. If anyone does, just let me know what Character to send from.

Wendy and Family

Hey Wendy, I know you're having a blast in WDW. :) We've been the last 3yrs during this same time and did the party. I love going during the Food & Wine Festival ,but since we're cruising next month we skipped it this year. :sad1: We did go in May during the Flower Festival :flower3: and it was beautiful!
Melinda

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter