Thanks to everyone on this board!

azgal81

<font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this board. Everyone is so helpful with posting trivia, new reward sites, new survey sites and any other deals or whatever they come across.

It was about a year ago that I first learned about reward sites and needless to say it was one of the best discoveries ever. My boyfriend is completely shocked that our trip to disneyland in January is almost (I say almost because we decided to fly instead of drive so that's about $300 out of pocket with the airline tickets and transportation) completely paid for. My disney dollars, gift cards and survey money is covering everything else. Before he would tease me about my 'clicking' now he's always reminding me to do my clicks to make us some money!

Thank you everyone for being so helpful. I hope everyone else is making as much money as I am for Disney.

Have a safe and happy holiday season! I can't believe it's already that time already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter