Teva flip flops question

Mickeyherewecome123

DIS Veteran
Hi
I have Teva Mush flip flops that I love, and theygot all muddy, so I sprayed them off with the hose. And now when I wear them they kinda stink.

Do you think I can throw them in the washing machine to clean them?

Thanks
Fran

I have a pair of those too that I love. I don't know about the washing machine. If you try it use cold water. My crazy sister got the bright idea to wash her crocs flip flops in the dishwasher and they shrank. I still don't know why she decided to do that.

I have a pair of those too that I love. I don't know about the washing machine. If you try it use cold water. My crazy sister got the bright idea to wash her crocs flip flops in the dishwasher and they shrank. I still don't know why she decided to do that.

LOL too funny! My sister in law puts her croc in the washing machine all the time I think she washes them on cold.

The washing machine makes more sense! I just realized that "shrank" probably isn't a word - that should be shrunk. Now you know how I really talk ;-)

I wash my Tevas in the washing machine all the time - first I put them in a pillowcase (may not be necessary) and tie a knot in the top - and then wash on cold, gentle cycle. You might want to add baking soda and white vinegar to help deodorize.

I wash my Tevas in the washing machine all the time - first I put them in a pillowcase (may not be necessary) and tie a knot in the top - and then wash on cold, gentle cycle. You might want to add baking soda and white vinegar to help deodorize.
good idea with the pillowcase. I;m gonna throw them in the washer this morning.

If I'm in a rush and don't have access to a washing machine (like some of my Disney trips), I spray them with Lysol and let dry overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter