test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed the cake pic I posted.........Happy 3rd Birthday........... :lmao: :rotfl2: ........add 26 to it and we have her birthday ;)

DisneyMommyMichelle said:

hi michelle, how are you doing.?
i'm still geared up for the mnsshp meet on october 5th
and still stealing mickey heads for anyone that wants them.

happy saturday homies......... :teeth:

Happy Birthday, Pam!

16238.jpg

16009.jpg

2031.jpg

24706.jpg

Have a great day! :teeth:

mickey4ver said:
Happy Anniversary to me........ :furious: we went to get tickets for the movie and it was sold out...even for the next 2 showings, and I wasn't going to go after 9 p.m. tonight......... :guilty: BUT, we did have a nice dinner. We just went to a place called Pargo's, each had a drink, and a nice meal.

Same thing at the drive-in. Was just going to ask you how it was too :). The plan for tonight is to get there right when they open at 6:30, 2 1/2 hours before it starts :rolleyes: . I sure hope it's worth it. Glad you enjoyed your dinner :teeth:

this is pamela anderson lee day here on the test thread.

and we are celebrating the other pam's birthday.

she looks so good for being only 21 !!
i had to put age 21 cause she drinks and we don't want to set a bad influence on younger lurkers thinking we approve of underage drinking.
heck, i don't drink, i drink water...... :teeth:

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM
:love:

last weekend was our 2nd anniversary.

this weekend is pam day.

:sunny: Hi Disneymommie (something or other, senior moment - too lazy to check LOL) How cool and expensive LOL to get married @ WDW! What wonderful memories. I'm sending DS on honeymoon to BWV in Jan. as wedding present.

mic - that sux about the tix! DH was finishing up midnight shift and wasn't fit for human companionship last night - sent him off for a nap. We're supposed to go tonight depending on when we awakens. I'd buy the tix in advance but, not sure when he'll get it together today. At least dinner went well.

Pam No :laundy: today....it's your Birthday!!!!!!!!party: :jumping1: :cake: :bday: Hope you have a good one.

I am humbled by all the cool pics. Not sure if "real" men are supposed to be that flexible.

Howdy to everyone else...short week for most, except my DH - the drudge who works so I don't have to (I'm so ashamed - yeah, right!)

All lurkers are welcome to expose themselves here...especially if they look like Capt. Jack. or George Clooney or Kurt Russell or Mel Gibson or the Tag Fairy.:teeth:

Happy Birthday Pam!

:bday: :cake: :bday: :tinker: :bday: :smickey:

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Buon Compleanno!

Feliz Cumpleaños!

Grattis på födelsedagen!

Manuia lou aso fanau!

Gratulerer med dagen!

Hau`oli la hanau!

happy%20birthday%20candles.jpg

Hey mac....morning jules...KS and newbies :wave2:

Yep, the birthday girl seems to be off to ball games again, and I hear a rumor that her roommate fixed her breakfast :banana:

Jules, sorry you got the sold out too, good luck tonight. I really think we are just going to wait til next weekend...we really like it to be less crowded anyway...someone who shall remain nameless doesn't like a long line when this person goes to buy popcorn:: because said person cannot see a movie without getting their popcorn (and I ain't talkin' bout me)

Ed, love the last little candle pic to Pam :rotfl: now that is funny

Ok, off to take a walk with my poochie, pick up some squash from the inlaws and then come home to do who knows what........OH I KNOW, the Sox are on TV again today.........let's hope for another WIN...payback time to that "other Sox" team :thumbsup2

MuffyJo, if you are on the road to the lake, have fun :wave2: We will miss you, I envy you :p and I wanna go tooooooooooooo.............

All lurkers are welcome to expose themselves here...especially if they look like Capt. Jack. or George Clooney or Kurt Russell or Mel Gibson

Rock on sista :cool1:

i'm impressed with ed and his command of languages.

and just think, google is my best friend.......... :teeth:

thank you for all the birthday wishes....I LOVE THEM ALL!! :love:

Seems it rained here so all of the games are getting pushed back. We were suppose to play at 4 today but as of right now they are in a huge time delay...their website says to check back at noon to see what they will do. Hope they don't postpone it till next weekend as dave and Noah are camping for boyscouts next week.

pam, i just checked the Bible and it says that you can over eat and eat ice cream and cake all day and not gain any weight........

well, maybe it didin't really say that...........well, maybe it really did not say that but just want you to have fun, enjoy the family and be happy and eat lots of cake today.

save a piece for me.
i'll be over at midnight if i start driving in the next 10 minute. :teeth:

Mic - if she share the beach boy with anyone..it should be ME!!!

Keisha - Congrats to your DS getting married. You must be excited.

Mac - I think it does say eat all the cake you want..maybe that was Marie Antoinette..either way..its a go :thumbsup2

Adam - I will be up that way next weekend. Once I figure out a schedule, I'll let you know the plans. I know you are usually pretty busy.

Ed - the candles are great!!!

Deena - I need to ask her, but on Monday since we don't have anything planned I was going to try to meet up with Missy for lunch. Let me know what you think

Pam - please try to seen your other hubbys more often. Tom, Dick and Harry to get jealous

sweetlovin' said:
Keisha - Congrats to your DS getting married. You must be excited.

i just had to go back and read pages on this.

the copper son is getting married????

you told sweets and not me???????

do we all get an invite to the wedding...........

or is this the older son ????????

now i do have to go on the diet so i can fit into the bridesmaid dress for the wedding.........
:rolleyes1

i will be in the wedding party won't i?

macraven said:
i just had to go back and read pages on this.

the copper son is getting married????

you told sweets and not me???????

do we all get an invite to the wedding...........

or is this the older son ????????

now i do have to go on the diet so i can fit into the bridesmaid dress for the wedding.........
:rolleyes1

i will be in the wedding party won't i?

Now there's an idea, we can ALL be bridesmaids...wouldn't that just make the happy couple so much more happy :rotfl2:

Think dh and I might go out and splurge at Five Brothers for din-din and hit up an ice cream parlor............I feel like such a rebel this weekend. Hey, I went for a walk, so I have a couple worked off calories to spare :thumbsup2

mac, if the bible says its so.............I believe ya....cake and ice cream for all...Pam, start serving it up

Sorry rain delay on games, that always puts things in turmoil for other activities etc.

so right you are mic.

and we all will be bridesmaids and dress in blue cause blue is my favorite color.

we will let keisha dress in any color she wants as she will be hte groom's mother and wear a special dress.

but not that special to uproot us gals..........not over be spectaticalur more than the bridesmaids.

now the diet starts monday and they can't have the wedding on any date one of us will be gone.

one for all and all for one.

and sweets has to gain weight for the wedding.

the way i look, sweets will look very thin.

Okay, did you know that on this day 32 years ago that the average:

income was $4,445 this year
house was $38,900
car was $4,524
here's a kicker--gas was $.53 a gallon

I have been around for 11,688 days and for 280,512 hours :teeth:

pkasbohm said:
Okay, did you know that on this day 32 years ago that the average:

income was $4,445 this year
house was $38,900
car was $4,524
here's a kicker--gas was $.53 a gallon

I have been around for 11,688 days and for 280,512 hours :teeth:

awesome huh?

but people made less money I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter