Terrible weekend :( Sad Update (post#104)

Thank you to everyone for the kind wishes. I am in the process of arranging my Dad's funeral. There is so much to do that I am having to keep busy. I think it will truly hit me once there is nothing left to do.:sad2:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Juliette, my thoughts are with you & your family:hug:

Thank you to everyone for the kind wishes. I am in the process of arranging my Dad's funeral. There is so much to do that I am having to keep busy. I think it will truly hit me once there is nothing left to do.:sad2:

So sorry to hear your sad news. It is hard to think straight when you are so busy. I barely shed a tear at my mums funeral, i was still in stock and couldnt really believe that she would never come back. It was only after that i broke down but you will pull through. Its a time like this that you need good friends and the support of the people here on the Dis :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news. It is hard to think straight when you are so busy. I barely shed a tear at my mums funeral, i was still in stock and couldnt really believe that she would never come back. It was only after that i broke down but you will pull through. Its a time like this that you need good friends and the support of the people here on the Dis :hug:

I agree. I try not to think about never seeing him again as I get a strange feeling of panic. I can't afford to fall apart as my mum is relying on me so much.:sad2: You are right about the support though - it means an awful lot.

So sorry to hear this Juliette but hope you take some comfort that you were with him during his last days. Lots of hugs xxxxxx

So sorry to hear your dad has passed on.

Life is so cruel - but he will always be looking down on you.

Keep strong, hold on to your happy memories:grouphug:

Thinking of you and your family, Juliette. :hug: :hug: :hug: As Mrs Dazzle said, hold on to your happy memories as these will help you get through. I lost my Dad nearly six years ago and although I still miss him sorely, I take great comfort from the fact that he passed on his love for Disney to me and that he hung on for me to be able to show him our photos and tell him all about our first Disney trip.

I am so so sorry, its so sad, I dont know what I would do with out my dad, but he says he loves his life and has no regrets and I believe him.
I was going to waffle cause I dont know what to say.:grouphug:

I can't express how much it has meant to me, that so many of you have posted on this thread. :hug:

Losing a parent is so hard. I feel cut adrift. I know that some of you understand only too well how I am feeling right now.

So many people have expressed sadness at his passing and are unanimous in their praise of 'a genuinely lovely man'. It has been so nice to hear other people's memories of him - he made quite an impact for a quiet Irishman.:)

I was devastated when I lost my grandad because he loved me and I loved him so much miss him every day anyway I send my love and prayers to you Juliette and your family at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter