Tell us about you!

I am a sahm to 7 wonderful kids. I am 26 years old and i live in nj. My children range from 16 months - 14 1/2. 4 of my children are stepkids but i love them like my own so they are my children :)

I have been playing VMK since the end of May and I love it my name on there is goofygurl. I try to get on everyday but now that kids are out of school its not as easy. See you in the park :earsgirl:

Hi! :) I'm Kate, 33 year old at home mommy of the three little ones mentioned below in my siggy. DF Jeff and I have been together for 14 years, and really should be married by now!

When I was 11 years old my Dad asked me, and each of my siblings (3 of them), where in the whole world we would want to go, and said he would take us there. My oldest brother chose Germany, my other older brother chose Montreal, Canada and my older sister went to San Francisco. I chose Disney World!! :love:

There began the addiction! Disney became our annual family trip from the time I was 11, up until 6 or so years ago when my Dad got to sick to be able to go. He passed away in April 2001 due to emphysema.

Disney holds sooo many speacial memories of being with my Dad, and I love to share it with my kids now. Their first trip was May 2004, we're going again in May 2006. I'm planning it all now, and I can't wait!!

VMK is a good fix for the in between times, and has been so much fun! :)
My username is MommyKate, hope to see ya there! :)

I'm 31, female, single, no kids, no pets. I'm a pin collector. And if you want to know what I look like, look at my character in my sig. It's kinda scary, but she really looks almost exactly like me! :rotfl: I've really become attached to her!

Im 24 , married , SAHW, and I have 1 furry baby. I've become absolutely hooked to VMK. Those that know me know that I cannot get enough of the fireworks game. Thanks to the help from my dis friends I was finally able to get a hold of some gold mickey ears! :earsgirl: My VMK name is Disneyholic.

32 Year Old Single Male, Two Cats and Some Fish (We will see how long these fish last) :) I was really surprised to see so many people around my age, I thought I was the only 30+ person on the whole game. Love collecting disney snow globes, disney pocket watches and winnie the pooh lithos. You can usually find me in the fireworks game WDWTigger72

Ok, I hate to admit this but - I am a 52 yo stay at home with grandkids grandmother.I watch my very active :hyper2: 3 grandsons ages 9, 7 and almost 4 while my daughter works, plays and anything else she can come up with. My name is tripapa on VMK and I am totally blue, used to be green but kept being asked if I was sick :laughing: I started playing at the beginningMy two oldest grandsons also play but not as much as me. Just to let you know that if I am ever talking to you I will be slow at typing because I am legally blind and it is hard for me. I have to get reallly close to the screen to read anything so please be patient. And yes,, I am addicted to both VMK and the Dis Boards :thewave:

second youngest(i think) in this forum website thing, im 12 and Dinseyland is my favorite park.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

I'm a 38 part time working mom of two girls almost 8 and 5. I've been married for going on 10 years but my dh and I have been together 21 years. I play everyday when I should be doing laundry or playing games with my girls. LOL My 8 year old plays too (iluvsplash). My name is Mainstreetlad. You can usually find me in Central Plaza or recently playing alot of fireworks. See ya in the VMK!

Hi, I am 43 years old and I am addicted to VMK. I am married and have 5 DD's ages 17,15,12,7 and 7. Yes you read that right all girls. My 3 oldest are hooked on VMK also. Last two want to play but have no chance near any of the 3 computers with the rest of us playing. Cooking and cleaning have now become the thing of the past with VMK. Just kidding I am feeding my children, at the computer but I am feeding them. :rotfl: If anyone needs help just ask me my VMK name is debsangels. See you there! :flower:

Wow, I really love learning about everyone (especially those of you I have met on VMK). This was such a great idea!

MommyKate that is wonderful memories you have shared with us all! :)

Let's hear it for the twenty-somethings!

I'm an engaged, 22 year old male annual passholder. You can find me in either my room: The Cool Room! (not many choices for a good name seeing as how almost every word is blocked), or around VMK hall. I have a 3 y/o Weimaraner named Princess Lady Nola, and I live two hours south of WDW!

Oh, and the screen name is: CoolJoNo :)

I'm 35 married female with 2 kids, ds10 and dd7, I have only started playing this game two days ago and I'm very addicted!! I have been trying to log on all day today and can't get in :mad: I'm seriously starting to shake now!! My vmk name is little blue and I'm not very good at playing any of the games, right now I'm just trying to find all the hidden Mickey's!
Look for me- I'm blue of course with a yellow tink shirt on, and usually wandering around aimlessly!! Be sure to say HI!!! :wave:

im a 12 year old wdw addict (no kidding!) ihave been going to wdw since i was 5 and luved it we go once a year um were florida residents living in ohio (weird huh?) my dream is when we move we move near disney world and to one day be a cast member (im going to become one one day i don't care if i have to pick up trash!) um i luv to dance its my passion um im obsessed with poto(phantom of the opera) um i am deathly afraid of space mountain,rock n roll and torrow of terror (really bad experiences) well that is my life story pretty much oh and im obsessed with vmk since i joined i have yet to win the firework game grrr

I'm a 27 year old female married to DH34 with 5 kids (2 are step children) ages DD3, Ds7, DS10, DD15 (omg she is a handful!),and DD12.

I was initially feeling bad about being so addicted to VMK because Disney said it was intended for kids but almost everyone here are adults so now I don't feel bad at all! I love this game! I spend At least 2-3 hours a day playing. I get off of work at 11:30pm est and as soon as I get home I play until it closes and I get up early in the morning to play too.

Everytime I get a secret code I tell DH and he asked me "Well, what is the point? What do get? Can you get REAL stuff?" he doesn't quite understand my Disney addiction. :guilty:

I tape every show that feature WDW and DL--truly a disney addict I am and I buy and sell collectible Vintage disney items on Ebay!

Help Me Out Here!!! I posted to this thread recently and have been reviewing follow up posts from other members. Some folks have used acronyms like DH, DS, DD...I have no idea what they mean I was thinking Divorced Husband, Disney Husband, Divorced Single, Disney Daughter...I can not figure these acronyms out :-)

WDWTigger72 said:
Help Me Out Here!!! I posted to this thread recently and have been reviewing follow up posts from other members. Some folks have used acronyms like DH, DS, DD...I have no idea what they mean I was thinking Divorced Husband, Disney Husband, Divorced Single, Disney Daughter...I can not figure these acronyms out :-)

I am here to help! :wave2: Here is the list of abbreviations:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

For DH, DW, DS, DD, the D means "Dear" to me. (Though sometimes it means another D word... lol)

How are the fish doing? :fish: :fish:

I'm 17 years old... mother to none. lol. I play VMK with my 8 year old sister mostly. Um... I have a rabbit, a bird... lol... I'm a full time chef at this place called The Golden Bull.

My VMK screen name is Blinkgurl. My room is called The Mad Place (mad because it's the mad hatter room.. lol)

Come find me!!! :wave2:

I'm 36, with two DD's, one DH and two jobs. I really don't have time for this addiction!

I'm chimera, both here and there, though I have a new character, melkat.
My rooms are Happy Haunt and garden party.

I am 33, I have four boys, 6 1/2, 9,11,13 & my husband are all addict to vmk
we just got started on Monday, we were at disneyland ::MickeyMo when we saw the quest booth. Never heard about it before. We took the tour and we were hooked. We only have one computer, so we all take turns playing,
VMK Id's:
creative pages (me) emilio (my 11 yr old) dudecomicruler (13 yr old)
picasso blue (husband & 6 1/2 yr old) cbuzzfly (9yr old).

(like we need another reason to be on the computer.)
I've tried limiting our time to an hour each person, at a time, :hourglass but I find that is just enough time to do all my daily requirment of clicking on each person, and a game, no real time to make friends, & show off my room. :badpc: I have already been late to two appointments because of this addiction. It really is a good thing they shut it off I'm sure. :rotfl2:

I'm a 33 yr old mom of 1 and a college professor. Just signed in last night, and stayed up way too late. I have to admit, I'm a bit relieved to see so many 30 somethings and parents on here. I was a little worried I was the only one.

I have lots and lots to learn about VMK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter