Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Teamubr

Formerly racing around the country.
We head to STL and back this weekend. Trying to decide we just take 70 the whole way or go to I64.
StL and south was the cutoff for this last round of snow. Immediately to the north and NE got the snow. Team Bradford is a couple of hours north of me and they got it pretty good.

If you have a choice, I would take I-64. I don't know how Indy and into Ohio fared with this last round. Overall, the interstates clear up pretty well within 24 hours and we aren't expecting anymore snow until at least next week.

j

• Stratman50th

Mouseketeer
    Morning to all! Here's your look at current weather here in Polk City Florida...

This is just to show that the OTWWF isn't always the same. (Although it looks that way most times).

• bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
    We have had so much rain in February so far in central Alabama.

Stat to back that up:

Normal month-to-date rainfall: 3.8 inches
    Actual month-to-date rainfall: 13.4 inches

I think I'm going to need a lifeboat soon.

:boat: ED

team bradfield

Happy Campers
    We have had so much rain in February so far in central Alabama.

Stat to back that up:

Normal month-to-date rainfall: 3.8 inches
    Actual month-to-date rainfall: 13.4 inches

I think I'm going to need a lifeboat soon.

:boat: ED
    Aliner make pontoon add ons?

Teamubr

Formerly racing around the country.
    calling for 8-10" out in our area, getting tired of winter, my snow blower is getting a workout this year
    Oooo.

We are just getting rain down here. Might tail off to a little snow on Wednesday, but it doesn't sound like much.

j

jbrostek

DIS Veteran
    We normally dont see that much snow. Yet we have seen so little I am missing out on winter. I am not interested in winter wonderland, the kids would not know what to do if it snowed and we still had school. Unlike down here where more then 2" shuts everything down.

We enjoyed 20's in the morning and 50's in the afternoon. The puppy loved the later, hated the mornings. It was odd to go down at 5-6am and turn on our propane fireplace (I would have taken a wood burner, but this is what the house came with) and by 10-11am, turning it off and by 2pm we left the sliding door open.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.