Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Just got power back on. Tornado rolled through last night. Got some trees down on my place but no structure damage that I am aware of. Kids home since schools had no power and lot of roads blocked with trees. Tornado passed just south of us, so we didn't get direct hit. Few injuries, no deaths that I am aware of.

However, at least it isn't snow!

followed this story last night on our local news, looked like it hit pretty hard, glad you had little damage.
they were calling for 3" here, nada. Sunny and 31 today, no wind, so pretty nice for Feb

Just got power back on. Tornado rolled through last night. Got some trees down on my place but no structure damage that I am aware of. Kids home since schools had no power and lot of roads blocked with trees. Tornado passed just south of us, so we didn't get direct hit. Few injuries, no deaths that I am aware of.

Glad everything worked out ok!

Wow - glad everyone is ok. Snow may be unpleasant, but at least its dangers are generally avoidable. Truly glad to know you didn't have any major troubles.

Started here at about 4:00 a.m. there still calling for 10-20 inches
Looks like they saved it all for you. Hopefully it doesn't last long.
Tornado passed just south of us, so we didn't get direct hit. However, at least it isn't snow!
Glad everyone came through it OK. Our local news was all focused on our nothing. They didn't mention anything south.

And I'd rather take the snow. We get our share of tornadoes in the Spring.

j

Looks like they saved it all for you. Hopefully it doesn't last long.

Gonna last for awhile. From 4 this morning till 3 this afternoon we got about 3 inches. Driveway is still clean from shoveling this evening.

635D1CC5-76F9-43D3-9BBC-65D07C5C6977.jpeg

Chris, Megara is precious!!
Wed. 2/4 it was in the 80's late afternoon temps dropped 40 degrees. Last night we had sleet for approx. 30 mins. Austin has snow. Today it was in the 50's with high wind. Weather good until next week, then rain & cooler weather.

Dusting of snow here, 24 degrees, feels like 11 with the wind factored in. Shooting for a high of 30!!

Snow, snow, and more snow. Snowblowed the drive way this morning, about 4 inches with 1/8 in of ice under that. Had to go to UVM MEDICAL CENTER in Burlington this morning for DD, about 45 miles away. Took 1.25 hrs to get there then about 2 1/2 hrs to get back home. Visibility was about 1/4 mile.

0EBF67F3-916E-4EBB-BE85-286127D68688.jpeg

Got home and have probably another 8 inches on top of the 4 this morning and it’s still snowing.

Just a friendly reminder

196F052A-4266-47F0-BA80-FBBE42BB4157.jpeg

081ADE1F-7262-4262-AE83-A69E9ABE83F6.jpeg

That's impressive, Vince.

Pretty funny here. The other day when there was a Winter storm warning with 3-6 predicted, we got nothing. Last evening, with "possibly light flurries" predicted, we got about an inch of "flurries".

j

That is impressive. My DDs would love it but the rest of MS would consider it check mate.

Pretty for us here next two days then 3 days of rain and storms predicted after that. Highs in 70s.

Good Morning All!!!
Beautiful morning here in Central Florida. Supposed to get up to the low 80's today. Time for a staycation over at the fort I think. Have to ask the wife if she's up for it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter