Tell me about Marrekesh for dinner...

I ate there in 2002, and I really loved it! So did the family I was traveling with! I enjoyed it so much that when DH and I go back this Thanksgiving, we are eating there again!

I hope you enjoy it!

Though Restaurant Marakkesh gives you a somewhat americanized version of their cuisine to appeal to the masses, just like many of the restaurants in Epcot, it's still one of my favorites. The Roasted Lamb Meshoui and the Lamb Shank Cous-Cous are very good. My son(12) loves the Tenderloin Shish Kebab. We make sure to eat there every year. I can't comment on dessert, I never have room for it!

Does anyone have recommendations for entrees that aren't sweet? We ate at RM once & I really liked it. I have a major sweet tooth, so it makes sense that I would. ;) My DH & DS weren't as impressed. They thought the food was too sweet for entrees, & they haven't wanted to return. We are adventurous eaters, so they'll try most anything. They just don't want the entire meal to be dessert. :P

Does anyone have recommendations for entrees that aren't sweet? We ate at RM once & I really liked it. I have a major sweet tooth, so it makes sense that I would. ;) My DH & DS weren't as impressed. They thought the food was too sweet for entrees, & they haven't wanted to return. We are adventurous eaters, so they'll try most anything. They just don't want the entire meal to be dessert. :P

OK, now I'm nervous :scared: I don't know anything about Moroccan food but am interested in trying new things. Only problem is I eat a low sugar diet. Is there sugar in all the food? Can I call the same phone number I used to make dining reservations to call and ask about the sugar content in the entrees?

If you call 48 hours in advance, at any restaurant, you can make special requests for dietary restrictions like yours, and be certain you will have food you can enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter