Tell me about Jellyrolls :)

Take a cab:thumbsup2 There is no direct Disney transport from the Boardwalk (or any Disney hotel for that matter) to the POP.

There is one bus at the end of the night
that goes to all the resorts. It's the last bus
from DTD to BW around 1:30-2am and will bring
any/all resort guests back, but it can be a lengthy trip.
The cab to POP is a short one and the way to go!

The big red cup is always the way to go!
$10- cover isn't bad considering the entertainment you get:thumbsup2
(If you figure a movie is almost $10- and that only lasts 2hrs
and your popcorn at JR is free compared to the gouging at the movies,
then it's a great deal!)
Have fun!

We had not heard of this before either, and this last trip, a friend of ours clued us in. It was a huge red "Silo" plastic cup (you know the kind...for "keggers"), and it is only $9. This last week was "Sex on the Beach" and it was strong and at $9, cheap for the size. We wish we had known about it before our epic $100 night our first night at the club.

I agree the crowd makes a big difference in our experience. So if you go o a slow night, try again. It can fluctuate. Wish the cover weren't so high for sucha venue.

we were there for our 1st time visit a couple weeks back.
i saw a whole BUNCH of these red cups being served... my daughter caught on what the special was, I didn't think about asking, but then saw it on the boards. I guess wherever you go you should ask about specials :thumbsup2

oh, & we got there on a wendsday eve about 8:30, many tables were taken, we got a great table in the last row on the floor, if we would have come too much later we would have been stuck at a place where there would have been 'standers' in front.
I have a question for those who go here. when we 1st got there , there were only a few napkin requests on the piano, & remarks were made about how they could go home early. all through the night they said you can request 'whatever' . after about 3 hours I counted over 40 napkins sitting on the pianos,, not many were tossed/crumpled/put in tip can. just what exactly are they waiting for? them play constantly, but seem to play stuff NOT on the napkins? what happens at the end of the night with still 40+ napkins/w/tip sitting there & not played. keep it anyway? right?
I don't get it...... how besides giving a $5+ tip can you expect your song to be played?

I have a question for those who go here. when we 1st got there , there were only a few napkin requests on the piano, & remarks were made about how they could go home early. all through the night they said you can request 'whatever' . after about 3 hours I counted over 40 napkins sitting on the pianos,, not many were tossed/crumpled/put in tip can. just what exactly are they waiting for? them play constantly, but seem to play stuff NOT on the napkins? what happens at the end of the night with still 40+ napkins/w/tip sitting there & not played. keep it anyway? right?
I don't get it...... how besides giving a $5+ tip can you expect your song to be played?

If your song isn't played then at the end
of the night you can go up and get it back
if you want.

They mostly play what is put up on napkins,
but some players know more songs then others
so I guess it depends on who is playing and what
songs are up.

As far as getting your song played later in the night...
The more you pay, the quicker it gets played:thumbsup2
I'm pretty sure the fast pass of $20 gets your
song played immediately! Everyone has to earn a living :goodvibes

I :love: red cups!

Hope you still had fun

If your song isn't played then at the end
of the night you can go up and get it back
if you want.

They mostly play what is put up on napkins,
but some players know more songs then others
so I guess it depends on who is playing and what
songs are up.

As far as getting your song played later in the night...
The more you pay, the quicker it gets played:thumbsup2
I'm pretty sure the fast pass of $20 gets your
song played immediately! Everyone has to earn a living :goodvibes

I :love: red cups!

Hope you still had fun

had a wonderful time :cool1:

I just didn't see any reason to request any songs, :confused3 since they didn't seem to play many requests. they did have a change of 4 switches ( 2 players each) when we were there.

glad I got to see rainbow connection:lovestruc

So I figured I would post a pic of my wife and I on stage the other night. We had just gotten married earlier in the day, and the guys felt that was a good time to mess with us. In the first set we were there, Michael said that all requests had to go through me for my approval, which ment I had to go up on stage ever minute or two for a bit. Then Scotty decided to have some fun with us as well and made us do the "B" song, where you stand up and sit down everytime a song starts with "B." It was a great time and we had a blast as usual:thumbsup2
jellyrolls1aw6.jpg

So I figured I would post a pic of my wife and I on stage the other night. We had just gotten married earlier in the day, and the guys felt that was a good time to mess with us. In the first set we were there, Michael said that all requests had to go through me for my approval, which ment I had to go up on stage ever minute or two for a bit. Then Scotty decided to have some fun with us as well and made us do the "B" song, where you stand up and sit down everytime a song starts with "B." It was a great time and we had a blast as usual:thumbsup2
The "B" song, that's alot of fun - so how'd you do?? It's a tough song to keep straight, especially when you're on stage!! :yay:

I actually passed:thumbsup2 Since I passed that one, Scotty decided he would throw random trivia at me. When I was able to tell him the 17th and 41st Presidents as well as what 12x8 is, he kicked me off stage:rotfl:

We stayed at YC a couple weeks ago, but we never made it over to Jellyrolls. We're doing a girls only, grown-ups only trip in March. We're staying at BC this time, so we're definitely heading over there!!

We stayed at YC a couple weeks ago, but we never made it over to Jellyrolls. We're doing a girls only, grown-ups only trip in March. We're staying at BC this time, so we're definitely heading over there!!

I'll miss you by a week.
We'll be at the BC the following week.
Have fun on your trip1
I love when we do our "grown-up girls only" trips :thumbsup2

Have fun on your trip1
I love when we do our "grown-up girls only" trips :thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

We're doing a "grown-up girls" plus 1 trip (the plus 1 will be 21)in May and Jellyrolls is on the to-do list for sure! anyone else going to be there May 13-20?

We're also doing a grown up girl's trip in March- I don't have Jellyrolls on my 'list' but maybe it will work out. I just loved it so much!

We are staying at the Swan next month. Is it an easy walk to and from JR? Even after a few cocktails? I think we would really enjoy this one night, even with the smoke. TIA.:)

Considering we stayed at the Swalphin for my bachelor party, I can attest that the walk from JRs can be done quite easily even after far too many cocktails:lmao: Seriously though, its very easy. In fact its probably a shorter walk to there than it is to some of the rooms on the far end of the Boardwalk...

We'll still be there. We leave on the 24th. :( Maybe we'll see you at Jellyrolls!! :banana:

We get in at 11:30pm on the 20th
but I'll definitely be there on the 21st- 26th :woohoo:
Maybe we can meet up for a drink :thumbsup2

as far as the smoke...
I have asthma, carry an inhaler, and really don't have
a problem now with the new filtration system.
If you're unsure, when you get to the door
ask the door person if you can just stick your head
in to see if the smoke is going to bother you.
It's worth a try :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter