Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much - you rock!!!! I love them all!

I have one more request if you have a spare minute :cool1:

Could I get a countdown calendar for July 26 - 'Countdown to our Californian Trip'

Thank youuuu

May I please request a countdown calendar? We are a Grand Gathering. We arent leaving until November 26th, but it sure would help if my 6 yr old had something to cross off to mark the days until then. I appreciate it if you can, but I understand if you can't - it's still a long time away :goodvibes.

I've been telling myself
I won't make shirts, I won't make shirts, I won't make shirts - but now I wanna make shirts. I shouldn't have looked back through all your new designs.

Could I please have the toy story You've Got a Friend with Nathan 2011

The red ears from post 3226 with the following names
Nathan, Nicholas, Tyler, Rhonda, Andrea, Pat, Rod and Danielle

Buzz Lightyear breaking through the shirt with Nathan 2011

Phineas & Ferb with maybe it saying "Hey Nathan, I know what you're gonna do today....... Walt Disney World." November 26, 2011.

Thank you so much - your designs are awesome.
I did a 6 month countdown calendar for you...
tyniknateMay2011.jpg

tyniknateJune2011.jpg

tyniknateJuly2011.jpg

tyniknateAugust2011.jpg

tyniknateSeptember2011.jpg

tyniknateOctober2011.jpg

tyniknateNovember2011.jpg

YouveGotaFriendinMeNathan.jpg

BuzzLightyearNathan-1.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsRod.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsRhonda.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsPat.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsNicholas.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsNathan.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsDanielle.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsAndrea.jpg

RedWhiteBlueMouseEarsTyler.jpg

PhineasFerbPlanNathan.jpg

Dumb question! How do i print these? I saved them to my photo bucket and then from there downloaded it to paintshop pro. When I opened it, it was at 100%. Then when I printed, they were tiny (I tried the calendar). Like the size of a wallet sized picture. What am I doing wrong?

IM requesting 3 countdown calendars couting down to march 19th
Toy story 3 design
Chip and dale ( if you have it, if not then use all characters)
Disney pRincess (any design is fine)

Autograph books 2011
Abby-Chip &dale, all characters at magic kingdom
Ally-Cinderella,All princess
Brody-Buzz & Woody, Cars

T Shirt Designs
~Our first trip to Disney World with all the characters
Brandon
Sherry
Abby
Ally
Brody
~Disney Cutie Family
Brandon-mickey
Sherry-minnie
Abby-bambie
Ally-cinderlla
Brody-baby Pluto
~mickey heads
1 each pirates~Brandon,Sherry,Ally,Abby,Brody
1 each minnie red polka dots ~ally, abby
1 each minnie zebra with pnk letters~ Abby,Ally
cinderella princess~Ally
chip and dale~Abby
mickey ears~brody

~letter fill names
allcharacters 1each
Brandon, Sherry , Abby , Ally, Brody
chip and dale~abby
tangled, cinderella,~ally
Toy story 3,Buzz, mcqueen~Brody

Im sorry its so much , didnt realize that until I typed it all up ! eekk
let me know if you can do it , thanks email is
msplainjane28 on america online

LOVE all of your stuff!
Can I please get a countdown calendar with title "...until our First Disney Trip"? We leave May 8th.
Can you use Phineas & Ferb, Cars and Mickey gang as the months and also put "Andrew & Danny's 4th birthday" on May 12th?

thank you so much!!!!!!!

Aw man, I thought I was done with my shirts! Then I saw your DISigns! I have been looking for something to add a little color to the black and white shirts I've already made, and I saw the grand gathering shirts you did with the individual balloons with family member's names in the balloons. I would love to print these out, cut them individually, and place them all over the back of our shirts! Could you please do one for me? I would so appreciate it. I am working on deciding on your Mickey families. I think I will request one for our windows, but I have to assemble all the info first! Anyway, I appreciate your time, and your awesome designs. BTW...I did my own countdown calendars, and mine stink. For our next trip I will have to find you again!

Matt
Matthew
Anna
Melissa
Marc
Michael
Savannah
Autumn
Jocelyn
Sierra
Tom (Papa)
Judi (Nana)

I put Nana and Papa in parentheses b/c I would love it to be in the balloon with their names, but wasn't sure if it fit. If both names won't fit in a baloon, I guess I would prefer just Nana and Papa. Thank you so much!

I don't know if you are able to do this, but would you be able to do a balloon with wings or a halo? If so, we would love two with the names Angel and Kapon. Sorry, just an afterthought. Thanx!

Hi Allison :flower3:-

Your stuff is amazing!

Would it be possible to get a countdown calendar for my sons? We leave for Disney on March 20th
If you cannot get to them in the next week or so - just the month of March would be awesome and very much appreciated.

:thanks:

Thanks lots!

Bonnie

Dumb question! How do i print these? I saved them to my photo bucket and then from there downloaded it to paintshop pro. When I opened it, it was at 100%. Then when I printed, they were tiny (I tried the calendar). Like the size of a wallet sized picture. What am I doing wrong?
I just usually right-click & save them to my desktop and then print from there. They should come out the right size that way.

Toy story 3 design

Autograph books 2011
Brody-Buzz & Woody, Cars

T Shirt Designs
Brandon
Sherry
Abby
Ally
Brody
~Disney Cutie Family
Brandon-mickey
Sherry-minnie
Abby-bambie
Ally-cinderlla
Brody-baby Pluto
~mickey heads
cinderella princess~Ally
chip and dale~Abby
mickey ears~brody

~letter fill names
allcharacters 1each
chip and dale~abby

LOVE all of your stuff!
Can I please get a countdown calendar with title "...until our First Disney Trip"? We leave May 8th.
Can you use Phineas & Ferb, Cars and Mickey gang as the months and also put "Andrew & Danny's 4th birthday" on May 12th?

thank you so much!!!!!!!

Aw man, I thought I was done with my shirts! Then I saw your DISigns! I have been looking for something to add a little color to the black and white shirts I've already made, and I saw the grand gathering shirts you did with the individual balloons with family member's names in the balloons. I would love to print these out, cut them individually, and place them all over the back of our shirts! Could you please do one for me? I would so appreciate it. I am working on deciding on your Mickey families. I think I will request one for our windows, but I have to assemble all the info first! Anyway, I appreciate your time, and your awesome designs. BTW...I did my own countdown calendars, and mine stink. For our next trip I will have to find you again!

Matt
Matthew
Anna
Melissa
Marc
Michael
Savannah
Autumn
Jocelyn
Sierra
Tom (Papa)
Judi (Nana)

I put Nana and Papa in parentheses b/c I would love it to be in the balloon with their names, but wasn't sure if it fit. If both names won't fit in a baloon, I guess I would prefer just Nana and Papa. Thank you so much!

I don't know if you are able to do this, but would you be able to do a balloon with wings or a halo? If so, we would love two with the names Angel and Kapon. Sorry, just an afterthought. Thanx!

Hi Allison :flower3:-

Your stuff is amazing!

Would it be possible to get a countdown calendar for my sons? We leave for Disney on March 20th
If you cannot get to them in the next week or so - just the month of March would be awesome and very much appreciated.

:thanks:

Thanks lots!

Bonnie

I should be able to get to these in the next couple of days.

Could I please make a request.
Mickey Pirate in the following names
Bill
Jamie
George
Cameron

Minnie Pirate:
Liz
Barbara
Mary
Jordyn
Jillian
Kris
Stacy
Melissa

Thank you so much.

I surprised my wife and showed her these and she was wow'ed as to how nice your images are. She is a big fan of the classic Pooh and she was so happy to see her name with the classic pooh images.

My daughter was excited when she woke up and found the new magnets on our refrigerator and found her name with her favorite princess. I think she was so excited she woke mommy up.

Thanks again you've helped spread a little joy on our trip as it's about to begin this week.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Toy story 3 design

Autograph books 2011
Brody-Buzz & Woody, Cars

T Shirt Designs
Brandon
Sherry
Abby
Ally
Brody
~Disney Cutie Family
Brandon-mickey
Sherry-minnie
Abby-bambie
Ally-cinderlla
Brody-baby Pluto
~mickey heads
cinderella princess~Ally
chip and dale~Abby
mickey ears~brody

~letter fill names
allcharacters 1each
chip and dale~abby

Sent you an e-mail!

Hi. Loving your designs and I wondered if I could get this one with each of our names on it. YouveGotaFriendinMeNathan.jpg

Dia Dia
Grandpa
Kirk
Jodi
Kolton
Kody

Also do you have cuties in woody and jessie? Thanks so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter