TEAM MICKEY--Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge!

Deb--that's exciting about another job prospect. Still sending good thoughts your way that the other one works out.:goodvibes

Rose, I am so sorry you are having this situation with your knee. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Isn't it ironic when you get hurt or suffer some condition as a result of a healthy lifestyle? It just doesn't seem fair. :sad1: I am really glad you are getting medical attention and I hope your recovery is swift and you are back to 100% soon. Hugs, sweetie. :hug:
Cam--sounds like you had a fabulous weekend in NY! How fun! I am feeling much more optimistic than I was a week ago. I didn't talk about it a lot on here, but mentally it's been really tough. I really use the running as a de-stressor and I was so worried I was done. Itbs is tricky if you don't take care of it, but I'm really hopeful that I now have a plan in place. The sports chiropractor is a runner and he really gets it. He told me this is not a "career ending" thing, just a bump in the road.:goodvibes

I had not realized how much of my identity I had wrapped up in my new healthy self until this. And it scared me to think that I couldn't run, that I might gain the weight back, etc. I just really lost it on Sunday--it just hurt so much I couldn't imagine it getting better anytime soon. When it happened two weeks ago, I thought ok no big deal, just take some time off, but it kept getting worse and worse. Today when I did the rehab exercises it was much easier and I am not nearly as sore! So things are definitely looking up.:goodvibes I just keep thinking about what you went through last year, and thinking what a strong person you are, to go through it all.:hug:

I never answered the QOTD--I can't think on one specific thing this time, but I continue to be inspired each day by hearing about everyone's journey. I love hearing about what exercise everyone is doing and I love hearing about everyone's triumphs and your struggles. You all continue to inspire me everyday to keep moving forward.:goodvibes I hope everyone makes the move to the main thread when we merge.:)

Just a reminder: Friday we are merging!:cool1: We will begin chatting on the main BL thread on Friday. If you have any questions please let me know.

Hi everyone. Today will be a busy day. Its my moms birthday so I will be visiting her. I made her a super yummy flan as her "cake" since she gave up white flour for lent. I will definitely have to have a piece, so I will be eating light all day. Oh, I went to the grocery store last night (Albertsons) and found individual servings of seasoned fish. I am totally excited to try them out! So my lunch today will be teriyaki salmon and salad. Have a great day everyone!

Disneywedding2010- Yay!!! Disney world always makes anyone feel better. Hope you have a fun trip!

Kelli- Is this your first cruise? Theyre so much fun and addicting:goodvibes

Princess Nancy- Congratulations on being at your goal! What a great motivator to keep on going.

Jking6- Glad things are going better for you. Hope you get better soon.

Cam- What an honor to walk your BFF down the aisle. You are going to look fabulous in that dress.

Tracey- oooh earl of sandwich! How tempting…

Nancy- WOW Congratulations!!! That’s great news. I hope you stay around!

Rose- Im glad that what you have is treatable. Take it easy. I hope it doesn’t hurt too much. I know how hard it can be right now to not be doing what you love, but little by little, you will get there.:hug:

Deb- Sending pixie dust your way for those job interviews!

Hi all! I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

There's not much new to report on my end. I got in my 50 minute run today and it was speed work, so my legs ready to fall off every time I get out of my chair :rotfl: According to my watch, I burned 488 calories :banana: Got back to work and my stomach was making extremely loud grumbling noises, clearly hunger sounds :o , I didn't realize I was even THAT hungry until it started yelling at me :confused3 That was strange, I guess all the calories I burned, my body was yelling "FEED ME" :rotfl2: So now that I've had my lunch, my stomach is at peace :laughing:

So I went to Zumba last night, but I think I'm going to back out of Zumba for a while. I'm not sure if I've lost my motivation (b/c she plays the same songs over and over) or if this class just isn't what I'm looking for. When this instructor first started teaching I heard some grumbling from pro-Zumbers that it was more aerobics oriented than dance oriented classes that they were used to. Anyways, I've been checking the calories on my watch for the past two weeks and I've only gotten over 200 calories burned once. Now I do do low impact but it seems that for an hour of exercise I should at least be over the 200 calorie mark :mad:....so anyway that was a big let down, but I've decided to modify my workout plan to walk instead of Zumba. I read somewhere that runners neglect to walk when in fact walking can be just as beneficial, so I'll try that.

Seriously, this Polar watch has turned my life upside-down :rolleyes: In a good way I suppose, but now I'm having to work harder :eek: But such is life I suppose :)

I'm working on water and tonight we're having crock-pot fajitas. My favorite shows come on tonight, The Middle and Modern Family, so I'll be parking it in front of the tv later on tonight after baths :happytv:

Have a great day everyone!

Nicole :flower3:

Sorry, everybody! I will get the results up before I go to bed tonight! Cleaning is taking a lot longer than expected plus I have a sick kid at home who also needs help getting a poetry project done by Friday! Going to be very busy tonight after dancing!

Having turkey sloppy joes for supper on potato rolls with parmesan cheese on top!

That's all I have time for right now!

Once again sorry for the delay!

TTFN :tigger:

Sorry, everybody! I will get the results up before I go to bed tonight! Cleaning is taking a lot longer than expected plus I have a sick kid at home who also needs help getting a poetry project done by Friday! Going to be very busy tonight after dancing!

Having turkey sloppy joes for supper on potato rolls with parmesan cheese on top!

That's all I have time for right now!

Once again sorry for the delay!

Sounds yummy. What time should all of us be there for dinner :hyper:

QOTD Wednesday, March 23--Borrowing (sort of--I had the idea but wasn't sure how to word it) from Team Donald--What piece of advice or mantra or motivator will you take away from Team Mickey when we merge on Friday?

Guess I should check in more. I had no idea we were merging

I'm having a really hard time getting back on track. Life got a bit bumpy for us and I used it as an excuse to just eat whatever I wanted. I gained back the weight I lost +1.

Hi all....kind of down today. I really miss my running. I have never been a huge one to exercise and discovered I loved my run/walks last year. My foot is bothering me some and it feels like it will never get better. I know, this just takes time and stretching. The weather here is so nice and seeing people out running on "my" trail, well I just miss it.

I have been eating right the past 2 days and wish I could exercise everday, but quite frankly I am scared of hurting my foot again. I need to find some Yoga to do for the mornings I am not going to get in my exercise and to be fair...umm I COULD do like 10-15 minutes of abs a day - and I certainly need to. Maybe in this wine I realized that is what I need to do. Ok vent over.

dumbo-Buddy...... Congrats! I am so sorry this is coming at not such an ideal time with all your plans. I hope you can stay around even if to just try to keep you eating healthy. I was on bedrest from July to November with my DD4 and had a wicked sweet tooth...love my cakes. I gained SO MUCH WEIGHT...but I was dealing with my own set of issues and the eating was a way to soothe the worry. You can always come here and vent or get encouragement if you don't want to gain alot of weight...I mean I know pregnancy is NOT the time to diet, but one can certainly eat way better than I did. Thank goodnes though for breastfeeding in my case as a year later, when I weened, all the weight was gone....and I had been eating better for sure.

Thank goodnes though for breastfeeding in my case as a year later, when I weened, all the weight was gone....and I had been eating better for sure.

weaning was what screwed me. lol! i stopped nursing my son on feb 24th. went to florida for the race on feb 25th-27th. the following weekend? conceived. bf'ing apparently was my birth control.

ah, oh well. such is life.

feel better - i know what a damper having an injury can be on your mood. when i hurt my foot i just wanted to sulk and eat.

i'm going to a step aerobics class tonight. i used to go to it all the time before my son was born and then i stopped going because i was nursing my son and 7pm (class time) was about when he went to bed. looking back on it now i should have gotten right back into it and just adjusted the schedule. anyway, finally now that he's off the **** i'm heading back to class. and of course the week i plan on going back i get knocked up. oh well. i'll just take it easy and if i feel tired i'll slow down. we do some weights in this class too which i desperately need. my arms are jello!

I ran over something HUGE in the road! I was definitely doing the speed limit, in the slow lane and NOT talking on the cell!
Sorry about the car Nancy!!!! I hope it gets fixed quickly and without much hassle. What a pain.

QOTD Monday, March 21
Switching gears, what is your favorite restaurant at WDW or DL? Why? Is there a restaurant you would like to try?

My favorite is Cape May Buffett. So many good choices and I love clams and crab legs. I love the atmosphere to.

Going to the Cape this weekend instead of VT. The condo clean-up is no where's near done. We're staying at a great place with a pool, hot tub, bar and workout room! Maybe even play some tennis! I'll be bringing my aloe, tea and shake stuff with me to keep me on track. I'm really excited about getting away for the weekend. I really need it!

Im so glad you are able to still go somewhere. Im sure you will have a great time.

QOTD--Tuesday, March 22 Have you ever been to WDW during one of the seasonal times (Food and Wine or the flower show or Christmas, etc). What did you think???

I have been in the fall and did MNSSHP and loved it.:lovestruc This princess wkend I got a taste of F&G and thought that was awesome too. I would love to go someday during christmas.

i'm going out of a run today b/c i finally nailed down a high school girl to come over 2x week for an hour! sucks that each workout will cost me $10 but hey, my health and sanity are worth it, right?

Glad you found someone. I hope you had a good run.

Actually we are headed down on Sunday April 3 for this year's Flower Show,
We try to go every year and then I'll be heading down to St Pete to stay with my daughter for a week or so.
I'm so looking forward to this trip especially since it snowed here yesterday.
I'm really ready for spring.
My daughter is a runner and has been going to boot camp and hot yoga on the weekends. I haven't seen her since Christmas and sure miss her.
I know she'll help me stay on track

Have a Great Day :flower3:

That sounds like it is going to be a wonderful trip.

Several weeks ago I posted that I will be taking my 90 day photos for my
P90X circuit and someone asked if I would share them with my teammates. I have been debating this idea ever since then and I believe I will.:cool2: Photos will be taken this Friday as I prepare to send in my WIN numbers to Connie96.

I do not believe I ever looked like the contestants at the beginning of "The Biggest Loser", but I did start this program at 296.6 pounds (Oh, whatever happened to my college football body??!!). So that is my warning to everyone.

"See" you all on Friday:scared1:

Dave

I was going to ask if you will be doing b4 and after pics. I think that is great of you to share with us. I cant wait to see your progress.

I am really staying OP this week, I am ONE FREAKING POUND away from the goal I set for this challenge!!!!

that is excellent. Im so happy for you. Great work.

Just wanted to touch base today. This is the first day I have been on the computer since last week. I had to stay in the hospital much longer than they thought. I got home late yesterday afternoon. the good news is the pathology report came back and it has not reached my Lymphnodes.

Im so glad to hear that news. My thoughts are prayers are still with you. Keep us posted.

My BFF (the guy who walked me down the aisle at my vow renewal) has asked me to walk him down the aisle at his wedding in August. I am so touched and excited and I really want to find a very cute black & white dress to wear (I figure that is easier than a tux - LOL!)

That is so exciting and such an honor. Have fun dress shopping.

Heard some great news here in Boston area tonight! We're getting an Earl of Sandwich later this year or the beginning of next year!

How exciting. I had a BLT there in Feb and it was sooo yummy.

I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!!

Horray for you. That will be a fun getaway.

Anyhow, I have a bunch of exercises and stretching to do and I have to use the evil foam rolller. I go back to see him again on Monday for more torture. I have bruises on my leg from Monday, but as sore as my leg is, my knee is feeling better, so I am optimistic.:goodvibes

Have a great Monday everyone! I am going to attempt zumba and then I have to come back and do my rehab exercises.:goodvibes

Everytime I read your posts about your foam roller and bruises I cringe. You are one strong woman. Im so glad to hear your optimism. I think it sounds like you are on the right path to recover.

Wow I got a bit behind here. I had to go back 5 pages. Im up to date now and am ready for the merge. TOM arrived yesterday and it made me completely miserable. I am feeling better today just bloated. Sorry Matt and Dave for TMI. I over indulged today at our luncheon we had at work but I will keep dinner light. I got a 45 min run in last night and it felt really good. Today we got a few inches of snow and can I tell you I am really done with this weather. There is not a prediction above 50 in the next 10 days. Spring needs to get here for my own sanity.

Take care team.

Sorry, Bungle! I started eating before reading your message! They are the BOLD Manwich ones! Really tasty! Not as sweet as the original! Girls are having bagel bites!

Gave the family the Lego Star Wars 3 game but they can't play until the weekend! Kind of used it as a bribe to get Ash to finish her room! I'm so mean!!!!

Back to work on this house!!!!!

ugh, i'm totally dressed for the aerobics class and ready to go. dh just called. he has a flat tire. he is calling AAA. for a flat tire! i swear i'm the man in the relationship! i can change a tire but he can't!!!

Mickey Statistics: Week 11
Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminder:
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 2
Congrats Rose & Mike and Redwalker

LOSERS:
weigh ins----------------------- 27
gains---------------------------- 3
maintains------------------------ 6
losses-------------------------- 18

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 11 Team Mickey!
This week’s group loss is 21.0 lbs.
Average percentage of weight lost .44 %
Total group weight loss so far 540.5 pounds!

AWESOME!

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of the week? This time I’ve done a TOP 10 LIST ! That criteria may change from week to week. Hey I'm in charge here and I get paid nothin' to do this so you better take what you can get! (and if there’s something you want to know, just ask me!)

The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 11 Mickey Superstars!!

#10- .94% ScubaD
#8- .99% liesel
#8- .99% disneyfanforever
#7- 1.01% tggrrstarr
#6- 1.06% tea pot
#5- 1.09% tigger813
#4- 1.23% saysay
#3- 1.28% my3princes
#2- 1.33 Kanga+2Roos
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge
Week 11 Team Mickey Biggest Loser is:
#1- 1.48% redwalker

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.

Have a healthy day!
Congratulations redwalker !!!
What a great week you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

Thanks to ohMom-Molli for these clippies. They were used for a previous BL but we can recycle. Don't they look great!

I won't have time to do percentage to goal this week! I will start that up again next week!!!! Yeah, it's merge time!!!!!!

Jeanette--hope you had fun with your Mom.:goodvibes

Seriously, this Polar watch has turned my life upside-down :rolleyes: In a good way I suppose, but now I'm having to work harder :eek: But such is life I suppose :)

I'm working on water and tonight we're having crock-pot fajitas. My favorite shows come on tonight, The Middle and Modern Family, so I'll be parking it in front of the tv later on tonight after baths :happytv:

Have a great day everyone!

Nicole :flower3:
Folks at our Y are really picky about their zumba instructors. I've seen people walk out of classes when there was a sub. The polar watch sounds like it's really pushing you.:goodvibes Just be careful if you are adding exercise of overuse injuries. Those fajitas sound good.:goodvibes

Guess I should check in more. I had no idea we were merging

I'm having a really hard time getting back on track. Life got a bit bumpy for us and I used it as an excuse to just eat whatever I wanted. I gained back the weight I lost +1.
I hope you are getting back on track. Sometimes you just need to pick one thing at a time to work on. I truly believe that success breeds success.:goodvibes We will be chatting on the main thread starting Friday.:goodvibes

Hi all....kind of down today. I really miss my running. I have never been a huge one to exercise and discovered I loved my run/walks last year. My foot is bothering me some and it feels like it will never get better. I know, this just takes time and stretching. The weather here is so nice and seeing people out running on "my" trail, well I just miss it.
I so get it.:hug: The weather has been gorgeous this week and I hated being stuck on the elliptical. Hang in there.:goodvibes

Wow I got a bit behind here. I had to go back 5 pages. Im up to date now and am ready for the merge. TOM arrived yesterday and it made me completely miserable. I am feeling better today just bloated. Sorry Matt and Dave for TMI. I over indulged today at our luncheon we had at work but I will keep dinner light. I got a 45 min run in last night and it felt really good. Today we got a few inches of snow and can I tell you I am really done with this weather. There is not a prediction above 50 in the next 10 days. Spring needs to get here for my own sanity.

Take care team.
Hi Lindsay! Looking forward to the merge too! We have had such good temps, I know I will be in mourning tomorrow. The high for the next week is back in the 40s. Uggh. I am going to try hard not to be too cranky. I'm glad you got a run in.:goodvibes

ugh, i'm totally dressed for the aerobics class and ready to go. dh just called. he has a flat tire. he is calling AAA. for a flat tire! i swear i'm the man in the relationship! i can change a tire but he can't!!!
Nancy, that stinks! I hope it all worked out.:goodvibes

Mickey Statistics: Week 11
Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminder:
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 2
Congrats Rose & Mike and Redwalker

LOSERS:
weigh ins----------------------- 27
gains---------------------------- 3
maintains------------------------ 6
losses-------------------------- 18

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 11 Team Mickey!
This week’s group loss is 21.0 lbs.
Average percentage of weight lost .44 %
Total group weight loss so far 540.5 pounds!

AWESOME!

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of the week? This time I’ve done a TOP 10 LIST ! That criteria may change from week to week. Hey I'm in charge here and I get paid nothin' to do this so you better take what you can get! (and if there’s something you want to know, just ask me!)

The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge Week 11 Mickey Superstars!!

#10- .94% ScubaD
#8- .99% liesel
#8- .99% disneyfanforever
#7- 1.01% tggrrstarr
#6- 1.06% tea pot
#5- 1.09% tigger813
#4- 1.23% saysay
#3- 1.28% my3princes
#2- 1.33 Kanga+2Roos
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser 11 Spring Challenge
Week 11 Team Mickey Biggest Loser is:
#1- 1.48% redwalker

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.

Have a healthy day!
Congratulations redwalker !!!
What a great week you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :
Congrats to all the Losers and Maintainers!!!!

Have a nice evening everyone!:goodvibes

QOTD Thursday, March 24--Do you have a goal for the last 8 weeks of the challenge? Have you had to re-evalutate your goals since the challenge started? If you are struggling, can you list some of your successes so far?

QOTD Thursday, March 24--Do you have a goal for the last 8 weeks of the challenge? Have you had to re-evalutate your goals since the challenge started? If you are struggling, can you list some of your successes so far?

I have been struggling this challenge. Far too many stresses in my life have not only thrown off my eating and exercise or lack there of, but also my housework. I am trying to gain control of things again and I know that finding a good job will go a long way.

Speaking of stress. After speaking with our pediatrician today she suggested or rather insisted that I talk to Hunter's neurologist about some personality and grade changes that we've noticed. They have now scheduled an MRI for April 13. Hopefully his changes are not tumor related, but we need to be sure. We will also be completing ADHD evaluations as well as asking his teachers to do the same. I guess ignoring things wasn't the best strategy, but it was keeping me sane.

I honestly don't even remember what my original goal was? I believe it was to lose 20 pounds. If that's the case then I truly have some re-evaluating to do. I've only lost 5 and I keep losing and gaining the same 2 to 3 pounds.

My successes:

I went 63 days with no soda
I've dropped a pant size
I have more energy
I'm working out 4 to 5 days a week

Morning Team Mickey!! (its after midnight here)

I was in bed catching up on some of my DVR'ed shows and low and behold now I'm wide awake. Going to head to bed here shortly though I have to get up early. Plans for the day:

I've got a training session at 10am. I also need to schedule a dr's apt and get in to see my dr before I leave town on Saturday. I've got a little bit of homework to do tomorrow but can't do the other assignment til my team member posts her part. I'm hoping she does it here in the next few days and not late Friday night. I have to be up at 4am Saturday morning and that will seriously tick me off. I also need to go back to Wal-Mart and exchange my bathing suit top (bought a tankini).

Friday, I'm finishing up what little homework I have (if any) and going to get a workout in. Picking my best friend up after work on Friday night so she can stay the night here and Alan can take us to the airport Saturday morning.

Dining ressies for our trip (yes I made some even though we won't be there long) :lmao:

Saturday Lunch: Captain Jack's
Saturday Dinner: Rainforest Cafe (DTD)

Sunday Lunch: Tony's (MK)
Sunday Dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern

I would like to lower my maintain weight 2 pounds. I still want to do 10 regular push-ups. And I want to be running again. I feel pretty good about my weight. The push-ups is just me being lazy and not doing it more consistently. As for the running, well it's funny I had just stopped constantly worrying about an injury putting me out and the the itb thing happened. I am sure I will be able to run again, but I don't want to go back to worrying about every ache or twinge. I'll have to think about this, cause I don't like having that anxious feeling all the time.

I have been struggling this challenge. Far too many stresses in my life have not only thrown off my eating and exercise or lack there of, but also my housework. I am trying to gain control of things again and I know that finding a good job will go a long way.

Speaking of stress. After speaking with our pediatrician today she suggested or rather insisted that I talk to Hunter's neurologist about some personality and grade changes that we've noticed. They have now scheduled an MRI for April 13. Hopefully his changes are not tumor related, but we need to be sure. We will also be completing ADHD evaluations as well as asking his teachers to do the same. I guess ignoring things wasn't the best strategy, but it was keeping me sane.
I need to work on the house stuff as well. It's so much easier to manage the weight and food stuff when my environment is somewhat under control. I hope you find a new job soon, Deb. And I hope things are ok with Hunter. I know it has to be really scary.:hug:

My successes:

I went 63 days with no soda
I've dropped a pant size
I have more energy
I'm working out 4 to 5 days a week
Great successes. It is definitely a journey and not a race.:goodvibes

The merge is almost here!!!! Starting tomorrow we will begin chatting on the main BL thread!!!

Thank you to tggrrstar (Kelli) for being our coach for the first week of the merge. You will find the QOTD on the main thread starting Friday.

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it through this change. It will be a little busy for a week or so. But just think--you will be making new friends, getting new ideas, and finding new sources of motivation.:goodvibes

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has worked so hard while we were running 3 threads. Thanks you to donac (Dona) for hostessing the Donald thread.:goodvibes Thank you to mikamah (Kathy) and mommyof2pirates (Lindsay) for keeping up the QOTDs on the team threads. Thank you to all the coaches on both threads--everyone has done a fabulous job!

Thank you to cclovesdis for hosting our Healthy Habits and to Connie for hosting WIN--I have to double check but I believe we are taking our measurements this week.:goodvibes

Thank you especially to tigger813 (Tracey) for being the weight keeper. We have had well over 200 people sign up this challenge. That's a lot of names to sort through each week, in addition to providing stats for two teams.

And thank you to all of our participants. I continue to get inspiration from each of you everyday.:goodvibes

See you Friday on the main thread!

The merge is almost here!!!! Starting tomorrow we will begin chatting on the main BL thread!!!

Thank you to tggrrstar (Kelli) for being our coach for the first week of the merge. You will find the QOTD on the main thread starting Friday.

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it through this change. It will be a little busy for a week or so. But just think--you will be making new friends, getting new ideas, and finding new sources of motivation.:goodvibes

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has worked so hard while we were running 3 threads. Thanks you to donac (Dona) for hostessing the Donald thread.:goodvibes Thank you to mikamah (Kathy) and mommyof2pirates (Lindsay) for keeping up the QOTDs on the team threads. Thank you to all the coaches on both threads--everyone has done a fabulous job!

Thank you to cclovesdis for hosting our Healthy Habits and to Connie for hosting WIN--I have to double check but I believe we are taking our measurements this week.:goodvibes

Thank you especially to tigger813 (Tracey) for being the weight keeper. We have had well over 200 people sign up this challenge. That's a lot of names to sort through each week, in addition to providing stats for two teams.

And thank you to all of our participants. I continue to get inspiration from each of you everyday.:goodvibes

See you Friday on the main thread!

Rose - Thanks to you also for keeping the whole thing going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!