Tasers in the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you would be handcuffed. Ejected from the park? Sure!

I dare say that some idiots, for lack of a better term, that do something that gets them a personal invite to the security office (via invitation of the officer in green) do indeed exchange their MB for county bracelets. Maybe not for the original offense, depending of course what it is, but things can escalate and now you're in county custody.

I dare say that some idiots, for lack of a better term, that do something that gets them a personal invite to the security office (via invitation of the officer in green) do indeed exchange their MB for county bracelets.

Absolutely. I but I don't see that happening for simply carrying a taser in the parks.

People have died from drinking too much water does that make water a weapon? I am aware that people have died from being tazed but that said it is classified as a non-lethal weapon just like pepper spray (actually some people have died from pepper spray). Personnally I am fine with the Disney policy, but I think the OP is getting beat up for asking a legitimite question because without going through pages of Florida code they probably just want to know what to do with their taser.

Try as I might, I cannot seem to compare water and tasers and find them both to be equal weapons.

It does not matter what the law in Florida is. WDW is private property; their house their rules...simple. Break the rules, get caught, and get a FP+ to meet the officer dressed in green and exchange your magicband for bracelets of silver.

Erroneous (said in my best Vince Vaughn voice). They can ask you to leave. If you refuse you can then be arrested for criminal trespass. You will not be charged with unlawful possession.

It seems to me that the best thing about bringing a weapon to WDW is that nobody else there has a weapon, which makes you absolutely invincible.

Imagine how big and tough you would feel knowing that you are armed with a Taser and the guy who is pissing you off has nothing! Imagine how it would be to feel 100% safe in escalating a conflict rather than defusing it, knowing you literally have a secret weapon in your pocket that you can pull out and use whenever you want. Savor the thought of telling that guy to F off and then saying a silent prayer that he tries something so you can finally demonstrate your awesome power! Imagine how children will cry when you tase their mother for bumping your shin with a stroller. You would be a god among mere morals! Go ahead and rub yourself with your Taser while you imagine how, for once, you will not be the weak, pathetic one!

Awesome!
P.S. I like sarcasm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter