Target 75% and 90% Off Christmas

I was the first customer in the store today. Grabbed a cart, since I wasn't fighting other discounters and head straight for the Christmas. As I passed by, I grabbed some holiday cookies that were $.89 in the past, scanned them and they were still $.89. No 90% off today :(. I walked around to scan a few other things, just to make sure. There were a number of employees working the area to condense and make it more attractive. I ventured further in and the employees were finishing up. I saw one restocking Bounty paper towel. They must have found a case in back. I saw the box on his cart. I bought eight, two packs, for $1.19 each.:banana: I also, purchased some brownie mix, cupcake mix, cookie mix and Ziploc bags. There were some Nestle holiday chips, but I passed on those. Bags, bows, stocking and trees are still there. A lot of various flavored M&Ms and Hershey Kisses are left. I'll go back tomorrow in hopes those are 70% off. I have a few coupons I'd like to use in conjuction with a deep discount. I'll go at opening and be late to the YMCA. I'm in the midwest.

Still 70% here and it was a ghost town, no one in the stores at 8:00, they even forgot to turn on some of the lights. Tomorrow????????????????????

As our New Year's Day tradition, we headed to Target about 10a and to our disappointment - Nothing!! the employees were packing everything up - have no idea what they were doing with it ..maybe a discount store was buying everything..anyway we then went to Walmart -75% off - nothing i got a bunch of holiday "zip lock bags" not a good shopping year :(

south burbs of Chicago...still 70% off today as it was yesterday...
sometimes they donate to Goodwill......

We have a few stores here in the south that buy these types of things in bulk and resell them the following year at reduced prices. Salvage World, Treasure Hunt, Dirt Cheap. We get all of our seasonal items for Easter, Halloween, Christmas at these stores when they put the merchandise at 80-90% off.

I hadn't had time to get to mine until yesterday. What a disappointment. Not sure how long it had been70 off but there was a bunch of nothing left. I got some tissue, and a bunch of gift bags that are just all red or all green so that if the Christmas tag is pulled off, they can be used as gift bags all year. .30 a piece, but they probably would have still been there at 90 off. No ornaments left. I found lots of Christmas bounty towels but they didnt scan as being marked down at all!

I picked up a couple rolls of wrapping paper and some tissue at 70% off yesterday. I planned on waiting until it went 90% off, but had a hard time finding anything other than The Biebs, Dora, and pastel or neon ugliness as it was.

I don't know that I'll bother trying again, I really didn't see much of anything left worth going back for.

south burbs of Chicago...still 70% off today as it was yesterday...
sometimes they donate to Goodwill......

That's what I always thought too but when I was at Goodwill a few days ago, I commented to the clerk about Target donating. She said "Oh no. They don't donate, we buy from them by the truck load." She said that it really bugs her that people think that they get the Target items for free when they don't.

I'm also in a suburb (west) of Chicago.

I bought 2 bags of Christmas goldfish crackers for roughly 50 cents each, scotch tape pop up tape dispenser and 2 refills for 60 cents each and some tissue paper. There was very little of anything left and I found the goldfish and the tape on a different aisle and bought all they had.

My store was 70% off yesterday. I got a new Christmas tree (Jelly pulled ours over by accident and we rigged it up for the remainder of this year, but no way would it last until next year). I got 4 of the Twig light sets, because we already have 2 sets for our walkway and they're starting to burn out. $6 each (reg $21). I also got a really cool ornament set with the 12 days of Christmas (PB's favorite song). It was kind of expensive for me ($10 - originally $30) but I know she'll love it. I also got a crap-ton on tissue paper and ribbon, because I scored a ton of bows LAST year, but no ribbon. Now I'm set! :rotfl:

Went to Lowes and got pre-lit garland - 3 sets for $10 total.

Still 70% today! The sales clerk couldn't even believe it....she said I don't know what they're waiting on! I bought some bags for next yr, I want to get all my Christmas stuff put away.

I called this morning....still only 70%, but candy is 50%....I have my eye on a $300 tree.....i know i am cheap....

Ours is still 70% as well.....still a good amount of wrapping paper and bags....other misc stuff is around as well. However, ALOT has sold since the 70% sale started.

Also if anyone was looking to get items from the Neiman Marcus collection it went to 70% off yesterday. I know some mentioned they wanted the Jason wu ornaments. My store had a ton of stuff left over.

When I went to the Target in Broadview when it was still 50% it had a terrible selection. Yesterday I went to the Target in the city on Elston, which most stuff was on sale for 70% and it had a great selection left so I bought a ton of stuff! I actually want to go back and buy some more gift bags.

I was disappointed this morning, too. Still 50%/70% and a number of trees left. I'm in the market for one, but even at 90% off, I'm not sure if it's cheap enough. I could've purchased one of two floor samples from walmart for $4 or $6.80. Plenty of M&Ms/Kisses and bags/bows left. Walmart still at 50% here. I'll try again tomorrow.

I bought 6 bags @.35 ea. peppermint marshmallows (for rice krispy treats), 4 pkgs. BC cookie mix @.68 ea. (gingerbread, snickerdoodles) and 2 bags semi-sweet choc. chips @ .68 ea. Good deals! Lots of bows, wrapping paper, decorations left, which I didn't need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter