Target 75% and 90% Off Christmas

I hope ours goes to 70% off and that there is actually stuff left, but I also noticed that the Christmas section this year was not what it had been like in years past--smaller and a little pathetic. That said, I will still shop at Target over Walmart any day!

last year my target made it to 70% off. i got mostly giftwrap, one or two better ornaments, and gold garland. it sounds dumb but i could not find this at all during the season, and like magic it was in clearance.

don't forget endcaps and merch in other depts in holiday packaging. last year i got a meat thermometer for a few bucks. it was a mens stocking stuffer and was ringing up at the 70% off. i think store staff sometimes miss these items when herding the christmas items into the clearance aisle. this also at times will apply to the dollar spot items.

Target should go to 75% Off on Tuesday Jan 2nd right?

I believe someone had said it goes:
50% Off for 5 days then,
75% Off for 3 days then,
90% Off

Target should go to 75% Off on Tuesday Jan 2nd right?

I believe someone had said it goes:
50% Off for 5 days then,
75% Off for 3 days then,
90% Off

According to Target Savers holiday is 3-3-2. So 50% off weds, thurs, fri; 70% sat, sun, mon; then 90% for 2 days.

Last year I was able to get tons of gift bags and some wrapping paper 90% off for our PTO's holiday store. Totally came in handy a few weeks ago for the kiddos!

I bought next year's stocking stuffers for my 5 year old yesterday at Target for 50 percent off. I normally wait until 70 percent off but the stocking stuffer section already looked pretty small. My favorite stuffer was a brown and white polka dot sock monkey for $2.49. Cute!

ArielRae said:
Anyone been to target today to see if they went to 70% or 75% Off?

I went because of this thread and its still 50% off :( I scanned a few items to double check.

Ours is still 50% off as well. Not alot I want or need. I was looking for nice gift card holders and there isn't one to be found. At 70% off, I will get some cookie mixes, frosting, sprinkles and if it happens before New Years Eve, some treats for NYE and New years Day (we host my family)

However, the yellow spot was 70% off. I got what I wanted, which was the plastic water bags. I bought a bunch in royal blue (dd's team color) and we will use a nice permanent marker (silver-their other color) and write the club name, their name and the year. It will make a cute little gift at a competition. DD is a senior, and it will be nice for her to make something for all the girls.

I was looking in my quicken earlier today to see if I noted when the target sales started last year. I only noted that I got 90% off on Jan 7th 2012. I am pretty sure that was the 1st day of that sale. I think the 75% off will start on 12/30 or 12/31. I plan on getting to target early tomorrow morning.

Went to another Target today. (Yes, Target after Xmas sales are my weakness!)
Believe it or not, there are 5 within about a 15-20 minute drive of my house and an additional 6 in 30 minutes. So, I could really become obsessed!!

This other Target had lots more left. I will definitely be back if I hear they've gone to 70%. I did splurge, though and buy the insulated thermos style coffee cups for three girlfriends....because they are Rudolph themed, and they all love Rudolph. There were only three I could find and I didn't want to take a chance and not have them. (If I had seem them earlier, I probably would have bought them for full price!!)

I also picked up 4 royal blue golf towels and now need two more, for the girls on dd's team. I am going to ask my SIL to embroider their name and club initials on it. They use towels when they practice, to dry off their hands.

I went today and it was 70% off!

Really, I was there yesterday and it was 50%. Do locations of stores differ?
I got 3 sets of ice hanging lights for outside, a star ornament that will make a pretty tree topper, window clings for our office at work, red and white beads, M&M pretzels and Peanut Butter M&M's. I was looking for the wreath case and found it on an end cap. I went to look for Christmas Kitchen and bath stuff and not too much left. Everyone loves my snow-man shower curtain I picked up for .50 last year.

I went to Walgreens and the exact same lights were $2.50 a piece, and I paid $4.00.

Really, I was there yesterday and it was 50%. Do locations of stores differ?
I got 3 sets of ice hanging lights for outside, a star ornament that will make a pretty tree topper, window clings for our office at work, red and white beads, M&M pretzels and Peanut Butter M&M's. I was looking for the wreath case and found it on an end cap. I went to look for Christmas Kitchen and bath stuff and not too much left. Everyone loves my snow-man shower curtain I picked up for .50 last year.

I went to Walgreens and the exact same lights were $2.50 a piece, and I paid $4.00.

Yes.

The ones that I went to today (Chicago suburbs) were 70% off on the $1 section but the Christmas was only 50%.

Lewisville (on Hebron/3040), Texas - 70% off Xmas and 50% off candy. There were tons of wrapping paper, bows, ribbon and ornaments - waiting till it goes 90% on that stuff.

Got a lot of $l.00 gift bags for .30.

They have a lot of Hickory Farms sausage and cheese but it's on an end cap in the grocery section. Marked 50% off but I scanned and it's more than 50% off. $5.99 cheese and sausage scanned at $1.79 each.

Best find today was a Febreze candle marked .90 - used a $1.00 coupon so they gave me .10 to buy it.

No Xmas paper goods (napkins, tissues, paper towels) or containers - boo!

I went to my Target yesterday and there was barely anything at all left. No toys, no decorations, no wrapping paper or ribbons, no cards.

Basically no christmas stuff at all except for a handfull of banged up, broken looking lights.

The signs said everything was 50% off.

My target was poorly stocked this Christmas. Not as much merchandise. Hopefully, the rest of you will do much better on the sales.

I also ran into this when I went to JoAnn Fabrics. Less than an aisle left of anything and it was all picked over or damaged.

70% here today. Stocked up on wrapping paper and gel clings (DD thought they were disposable last year). I'm going to look over what I have for gift bags and tissue paper, but I think I'm good for another year or two.

Just got back from 2 targets,...

Oeeo's with red filling for .89 was my biggest score

Also got table top air hockey and foose ball 70% off

Glow wands / sticks .30

I didn't buy any toys or wrapping paper, I wait until it goes cheaper.

I am also trying to declutter so hanginng on to anything that I can use for 12 months doesn't excite me. BUT anything I can use in easter baskets or right now is what I went for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!