Target 5% back--does it work with Disney gift cards?

I bought 40 gifts cards and was planning on buying annual passes online. I assume this wont be a problem. Does anyone have experience using multiple cards online?

Can you buy DVC contracts direct from Disney using $50 Disney gift cards?

(Please - no follow ups about direct vs resale)

I bought 40 gifts cards and was planning on buying annual passes online. I assume this wont be a problem. Does anyone have experience using multiple cards online?

I paid an entire $2000 trip off a week ago using all $50 gift cards online. I was a bit worried when I bought them and I was having nightmares about having to call the reservation line and telling them I wanted to use all of those things if it didn't work!:lmao: I am happy to say that I had no problems whatsoever online. I entered my huge pile of gift cards within about a half hour. it was fast and easy. No problems whatsoever! Well worth the $100 I saved by buying all the gift cards at target! That $100 saved will be paying for my DD's BBB trip!

I was unable to, but let us know if you find out away to do it! They told me just to buy them at guest relations, where I can use all the gift cards I want...I don't mind doing that, except for the fact I have that small fear in the back of my head what if I get there and they don't take them...EEEEK!
I like to have everything done and paid for prior to vacation, so we have no worries, but I guess I'll just be leaving on the edge;)

I wasn't able to use multiple gift cards for my annual pass. I had to use my debit card and pay 100% without the 5% Target discount on GC.

I was unable to, but let us know if you find out away to do it! They told me just to buy them at guest relations, where I can use all the gift cards I want...I don't mind doing that, except for the fact I have that small fear in the back of my head what if I get there and they don't take them...EEEEK!
I like to have everything done and paid for prior to vacation, so we have no worries, but I guess I'll just be leaving on the edge;)

I talked DVC MS today and they told me they only accept 2 forms of payt. So....even though I wanted those babies redeemed and annual passes purchased before my trip, I will have to get my passes when I get there. Luckily I will be there in May and hopefully beat any price increases. Wish Target would sell cards that I could select the amount on instead of 50 dollars. Oh we'll, less learned.

I really wish that I had read this 6 months ago. My trip is in 61 days, if I don't have to cancel. Now to figure out how to get this done in one big trip.

I paid an entire $2000 trip off a week ago using all $50 gift cards online. I was a bit worried when I bought them and I was having nightmares about having to call the reservation line and telling them I wanted to use all of those things if it didn't work!:lmao: I am happy to say that I had no problems whatsoever online. I entered my huge pile of gift cards within about a half hour. it was fast and easy. No problems whatsoever! Well worth the $100 I saved by buying all the gift cards at target! That $100 saved will be paying for my DD's BBB trip!
Can you tell me how you paid online? I gave my $200 deposit a few days ago and now want to pay my vacation off in full. I've spend hours trying to pay the remaining balance online but I can't seem to find a place to do this on their site. Please help.

Can you tell me how you paid online? I gave my $200 deposit a few days ago and now want to pay my vacation off in full. I've spend hours trying to pay the remaining balance online but I can't seem to find a place to do this on their site. Please help.

I was abe to make payments online despite the new website. First make sure that you're logged out of the site so that you can start anew. Once that's done, log in again. Do not use the My Disney Experience link to view your reservations. After you've logged in, scroll down all the way to the bottom until you see Order Customized Maps on the right hand side. Click that. On the next page, you'll see Hello (insert name here) near the top left side of the page. Next to the Hello, you'll see My Reservations. Click that and your reservation should appear on the next page. Underneath your resort choice, you'll see View Details in blue. Click on the link. On the next page, you'll be able to make payments online. It's a semi-pain in the rear end but it takes you to the old site.

That process sounds crazy. I have not enjoyed the My Disney Experience app much at all. It won't let me do anything.

Does anybody know if Disney has prepaid debit cards? Would love to have one for our trip. I know about the gift cards but you can only use these at Disney, right? :confused3

I take it that since you saved $100 on $2000, you didn't apply the extra 5% coupon you get after 4 prescription refills. (Sometimes I get so mad at myself if I forget to ask them to give me credit for one.stoast week I bought 2 fifty dollar Disney ones and only paid $90 for them. What happens if you pay fr your room online with them and then cancel the ressie? Does it go back on those cards therefore requiring you to save them?

I recently received my pharmacy rewards so I am planning to go to day and buy $2000 in gift cards. I plan on entering them online so I figure I will be typing for quite awhile.

I find it strange that some have been told they can only use 2 cards to pay. I don't understand how they can limit gift cards. I mean it is Disney tender and it says you can pay with gift cards. So if they would allow someone to pay with 2 $1000 gift cards how can they say you couldn't use 40. :)

Does anybody know if Disney has prepaid debit cards? Would love to have one for our trip. I know about the gift cards but you can only use these at Disney, right? :confused3
Chase offers a Disney Debit card. It has some of the benefits of the Disney Visa but doesn't earn any rewards. It's a regular debit card with a Disney logo on it. You have to open a Chase checking account to get one. You can read the details about it here:
https://www.chase.com/online/Checking/disney-visa-debit.htm

I find it strange that some have been told they can only use 2 cards to pay. I don't understand how they can limit gift cards. I mean it is Disney tender and it says you can pay with gift cards. So if they would allow someone to pay with 2 $1000 gift cards how can they say you couldn't use 40. :)
I think that it depends on who you are dealing with. DVC member services cannot use more than 2 forms of payment but member accounting (for paying your dues) can. You cannot use GCs to pay for tickets online but you can use multiple GCs to make a purchase at a ticket window. You can only enter a limited number of GCs online to make a payment on your package or room reservation but if you call CRO, they should be able to take as many as you have. It has to do with the software that each one of them uses.

I'm just so confused..........I went a few weeks back to our local Target store and was told by the Customer Service Staff that I couldn't get the 5% off when purchasing ANY vendor gift cards including Disney & charging them on my Target credit card. When you went to the store did you buy only the credit cards & make sure you were given the 5% off? I got a discounted Disney Gift Card at Sam's, but am hesitant to try Target since I can't give them back the activated card if I don't get my 5% off. TIA....

Eeyore's My Favorite said:
I'm just so confused..........I went a few weeks back to our local Target store and was told by the Customer Service Staff that I couldn't get the 5% off when purchasing ANY vendor gift cards including Disney & charging them on my Target credit card. When you went to the store did you buy only the credit cards & make sure you were given the 5% off? I got a discounted Disney Gift Card at Sam's, but am hesitant to try Target since I can't give them back the activated card if I don't get my 5% off. TIA....

I bought other items for my household but included $800 in disney gift cards. I went thru the regular check out and the discount worked. This was about 3 weeks ago. Good luck it should work just go through the regular checkout and i always have other items to buy (that may help) ;)

Just did it on Saturday! Their staff just doesn't know about it, apparently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter