Target 20% off coupon exclusions?

happily single

Left foot first!
i have the Target 20% off coupon from Black Friday. It has to be used by Saturday.

What is everyone using their coupons for? I was hoping to use it for an X Box X and a Nintendo Switch, but it looks like the list of exclusions is larger than what you can actually use it for

I used mine on a Dyson vacuum. I was happily surprised it wasn't excluded.
I'm pretty sure game consoles are always excluded from those coupons. Accessories like controllers weren't in the past though.

LOL Surprise are excluded. I bought one for my niece in the batch of stuff I bought with mine and I noticed on my receipt that I didn't get 20% off of the LOL.

OP, there are a couple of Xbox One X bundles for $50 off at Target (just saw it in my email). Use the Redcard and that is another 5% off so not too bad if you are looking for one of those.

ETA I was looking for the exclusions of the coupon
*Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, Target Optical and items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners.

I used mine on a Keurig coffee maker. It's one that makes lattes too. It was on sale as well so it ended up being $134 instead of the list price of $199. Starbucks is gonna miss me.

I got the 10% $300 gift card and then used mine for toilet paper, laundry soap, fabric softener sheets, toothpaste, deodorant, hair gel, CC Cream, Tampons, a bracelet maker for DD, stocking stuffers, the good candy for stockings and a dress/tights for DD’s Winter Concert since the mandatory formal choir uniform I paid $105 for did not show up. I feel like there’s more but that’s what I remember off the top of my head. I still have a little bit left plus I earned a $10 gift card. Snapped a pic of the coupon before I used it so will grab a few more things online before Saturday.

i have the Target 20% off coupon from Black Friday. It has to be used by Saturday.

What is everyone using their coupons for? I was hoping to use it for an X Box X and a Nintendo Switch, but it looks like the list of exclusions is larger than what you can actually use it for

OP, there are a couple of Xbox One X bundles for $50 off at Target (just saw it in my email). Use the Redcard and that is another 5% off so not too bad if you are looking for one of those.

def. look around at the different bundle deals different places are offering. in the past we've done really well w/ bundled systems at costco-we get a lower price on a bundle than the standalone system (and if it's a game the kids don't want we open it up/trade it in at one of the gaming stores for a credit or ds sells it for a steal to one of his friends). gamestop is doing some decent prices (better deals if you have one of their memberships) but i only go to their brick and mortar store b/c they are honoring the extended return policy that doesn't start day 1 until 12/26 whereas the last time i checked gamestop's website they still didn't have it posted (and if the store doesn't have it THEY order it for free delivery to your home from the website AND the extended return still applies).

Today I bought Christmas lights, a puzzle, sleds, water bottles, a travel mug, a 2l bottle of Pepsi, a backpack on clearance, and a set of darts. Everything, including the deposit on the soda was discounted with the coupon.

Its on one entire shopping trip to Target minus exclusions. So I used mine on a trip where I stocked up on things that I always need, laundry detergent, kitty litter, some grocery items, a shelf i wanted for our home gym, ect...

Here is the list of exclusions:

*Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, Target Optical and items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners.

Oops. Didn't notice it was already posted above...

Just used mine. Last day to use it!

So target has 25% home appliances today. Dh has been wanting the instant pot. The 8qt one is normally 139.95, on sale for 99.95. Then the 25% off brings it to $75. Then I had my 20% off coupon from Black Friday. Came to 59.96! Woo hoo lol

That is AMAZING!

I used my 20% off on a 9’ x 12’ plush area rug for my family room (so cozy!). I ordered it when Target had 30% off household items. Plus I used my Target card and got 5% off. And shipping was free. A rug that would have cost me almost $700 cost me under $400.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter