Talk Radio??

Padre Disney

<font color=009999>No longer the Tagless Lurker!
My FIL likes to listen to talk radio shows late into the night or when he can't sleep. He plugs in his head phones and listens so he doesn't bother anyone else. He was wondering if he will be able to pick up any stations during our upcoming cruise.
If I remember correctly there is not a radio in the stateroom. He has a very small radio that he could bring if it will work. Anyone know if he will be able to pick up any reception.
Thank you

Radio reception will probably vary during the trip and depending on the itinerary. When the ship is out to sea, I'm sure there will be very little reception. When closer to land, it will be better. He may want to bring a Walkman and some tapes or CD's to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter