Taking guests to Merry Mixer?

HotdogDncrs

Mouseketeer
We are very excited at the prospect of attending our very first Merry Mixer this year. I see that while guests are allowed, it states that you are allowed 6 guests per membership ID. Are they really picky about this? The reason I am asking is because we are treating my parents, sister and BIL, and their children to a week's stay in a Grand Villa at BLT. All together there will be 6 adults and 6 children (3 age 3 & under). While my husband and I really want to attend the party, I don't want to have to tell my family that they can't come with us. I'm sure that they would all understand, but it would be nice to be able to extend the invitation. Both my husband and I are the designated owners, and have our own cards, so I am not sure if we could just break the group into 2? I don't want to break any rules though.....any feedback from previous experiences would be great:)

We are very excited at the prospect of attending our very first Merry Mixer this year. I see that while guests are allowed, it states that you are allowed 6 guests per membership ID. Are they really picky about this? The reason I am asking is because we are treating my parents, sister and BIL, and their children to a week's stay in a Grand Villa at BLT. All together there will be 6 adults and 6 children (3 age 3 & under). While my husband and I really want to attend the party, I don't want to have to tell my family that they can't come with us. I'm sure that they would all understand, but it would be nice to be able to extend the invitation. Both my husband and I are the designated owners, and have our own cards, so I am not sure if we could just break the group into 2? I don't want to break any rules though.....any feedback from previous experiences would be great:)

My guess is that you have one membership ID (one member number). So you could have 6 guests.

I have not seen them be picky about this. If you go in with your membership card and half the group and your DH does the same then I think you should be just fine. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter