Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of the great mysteries of our time, who or what is the tag fairy? pixiedust:

I'm always in amazement of the pretty colors. I LOVE reading tags! I get all starry eyed.

hahahahaa

I've been tagged many times. Most of them are spontanious but I'd love one that says I work in Tomorrowland, I'm a super recruit and I love the Stitch ride. BAHHHHAAAAHAHAA.

Didn't you all hear? The tag fairy has gone on strike. This wasn't what she had in mind when she took this job. The uniform is not user-friendly because the tights itch, and all that wand waving for the increased demand of tags has caused a repetitive motion injury.

Free the tag fairy! :rotfl:

Don't "free" her! Let's help her/him graduate to Tinker Bell status by giving her more tag targets!!!!!

I've also decided that today is Tag Fairy Day on the Disboards. There are three different threads that I've seen for the TG!! GOO Tag Fairy

My guess is that the Tag Fairy can be any moderator who wants to take their time and flex some muscle!:tinker:

I posted a couple times on the NYE thread (although, I don't think I actually posted on NYE). Anyway, I was tagged after posting there, but my tags weren't from those posts. So, I'm guessing the TF saw me, looked up my other posts and picked her/his faves. Thanks goodness, 'cause I've said some ridiculous stuff on here, and mine are pretty tame. I also got pretty colors on the tags and my join date/location/posts. Thank you, TF!!

P.S. I was never tagged on my first DIS name.

"I wanna be loved...with no strings attached..."

...BUJU BANTON 1998...hope I get tagged now that I know what it is....

It's right up there with how you get a pin code!

:lmao:

Do you suppose there is some kind of cast member somewhere...sitting at a desk, sipping his Starbucks, sifting through e-mail addresses and sending pin codes according to some kind of magic formula (length of time since last Disney vacation x age of oldest child + number of magic towels purchased on last trip= pincode!!) ...holding our lives and vacation dreams in his hands...sending pixie dust through cyberspace on a whim?

OMG, I've been on the DIS all this time and I didn't even know what the tag fairy is!!! Thanks for the thread, now I know!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Obviously not tagged, but I did make a post on the budget board the other day and the next poster quoted me and said, "Woohoo, Tag Fairy, over here!" What I had said would have been a hilarious tag, if I say so myself!

Tag fairy, search my posts! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::laughing:

Ah yes, just when I was needing a new mission in life!!!!! ;)

I got tagged once & then w/in a few weeks mysteriously "untagged." Kind of like being unfriended on facebook--not that I have a Facebook, but it's like the tag fairy didn't like me all of a sudden.

Some say it has to do w/ "who" you associate w/ on the boards. If so, that is sooo middle schoolish.

No clue what it's all about. I didn't even know how I got tagged, but when it vanished & I asked a moderator, they said I could put it back myself--so I did, but it just isn't quite the same.

How I got one:

I was a on a thread for people going a on a certain cruise, when I found out that I missed lobster night. DH found out & was bugging me that we I better not miss it again....so I think I posted questions several places about it.

I have been on the boards a long time (yes I didn't visit a lot between 2000-2007) and didn't know about the Tag Fairy.

Still waiting to hear from someone who was around back in 1999-I believe that I joined before Aug. 1999, but can't confirm as nobody seems to recall if there was a resetting of the dates. My trip was in September and I'm sure that I learned to call for ADR's (priority seating) at CRT from the Dis. I haven't found anyone with a date older than mine. Anyone out there?

I think the Join Date bothers me more than not getting Tagged!

I have not been tagged...and I am on a thread on the community board and have a PTR, and a TR...so that can't be it....Right? I think I am witty....but maybe they have a different sense of humor!!!! I do enjoy reading all the tags out there! Thanks TF for jazzing up the avatars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter