Tag Fairy

Tagged or Not?

• I am tagged

• I am not tagged

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's the big deal about getting tagged? :confused3 Does it make you extra special? I can't be bothered. I don't read my own avatar anyhow. :lmao:

I'm new to message boards but how can you be popular/unpopular on a message board?:confused3 Nobody knows you, right?:confused3

There are definitely people on here that are known. Some for their knowledge, others for great (and often numerous trip reports), some for notoriety. (mwah ha ha ha ha). I've even read trip reports where people talk of other Disers spotting them in the parks because they recognize them from their DIS pictures.

Me, guess I'm not popular. My DD14 is cute as heck though (I'm not biased) so perhaps I should start using my pictures of her in her cindy dress to get myself some fans.

From what I've noticed, most tags come from the Community board.

Has anyone been tagged from a post on this board?

I don't need any tags - I'm pretty special as it is (or so my mom tells me)

The only reason I'm tagged is because I was part of a huge thread over on the Universal side of the boards. Proud redheads....thats what we called ourselves and we all got tagged it.

I've noticed alot of people on the trip report board have tags as well.

See, if that doesn't buy me a tag I don't know what will. People at the grocery store/mall/etc know me as Carrington's Mom, not as Cassandra, so I guess it might as well be the same here.

Image0342.jpg

Image0546.jpg

Image0275.jpg

Never been tagged, I'm still of the thought that it's who you know. I'm known to be quite witty in real life, guess not so much on the board though. ;)

Still unclear as to whether or not Chesire Figment is tagged, since it's in blue???:confused3

This is a fun thread:thumbsup2

I've read that the Tag Fairy likes to hang out at the community board. There have been some terrific threads on that board in the past dedicated to the Tag Fairy. I have not been over there in a while, so I am not sure about what tag fairy threads are currently running. I, too, love my tag. Thanks so much Tag Fairy!!!

Good luck on your quest for the elusive tag.:goodvibes

Thank you! I'll let you know when I get tagged.:goodvibes

All I know about the Tag Fairy is that she cannot be seen and she cannot be heard.

I thought I saw her once in Epcot after 4 Grand Marnier Orange Slushes, but nope, not her. ;):lmao::rolleyes1

I am currently tag free, but I tend to lurk and rarely say anything tag-worthy. Would I love one? Sure, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just glad that I have to Dis to check out when I'm working nights and it's hard to be witty when you're working.

I look everyday to see if I'm tagged!

Getting a tag from the Tag Fairy is like finding a $20 bill in last year's winter coat! It is unexpected and makes you smile!

I live on the DIS! :banana:

All I know about the Tag Fairy is that she cannot be seen and she cannot be heard.

I thought I saw her once in Epcot after 4 Grand Marnier Orange Slushes, but nope, not her. ;):lmao::rolleyes1

Has it ever been confirmed that the tag fairy is a "she"? I know a few boys that are pretty handy with pixie dust. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter