Tables in Wonderland??

I’ve heard the not coming back rumor for awhile now, but still hoping. My card officially expired June 30, 2021. This is the first time I’m cardless in 16 years. I do have DVC and AP cards, but will miss my TiW card if it doesn’t comeback.

Same here. We have till 7/31 and I am contemplating driving the 3 hours to make use of it for another weekend. That being said, the TIW page on the Disney site says "additional information regarding future sales of memberships will be shared at a later date.:" If they were going to do away with it- why not just remove the page? Hoping it will be back up for sale this fall. Otherwise I will purchase the dining plan to save on the $15 beverages.

Same here. We have till 7/31 and I am contemplating driving the 3 hours to make use of it for another weekend. That being said, the TIW page on the Disney site says "additional information regarding future sales of memberships will be shared at a later date.:" If they were going to do away with it- why not just remove the page? Hoping it will be back up for sale this fall. Otherwise I will purchase the dining plan to save on the $15 beverages.

I wrote them when the shutdown started. I had just purchased my card and didn’t use it for 12 months. I only got to use it during the extra 4 months that was added on Recently. They responded to my message just saying they were closed and would address my concern when they reopen. I don’t think I even recouped my $150 for the card Purchase. We are not local and could not travel for obvious reasons.

I wrote them when the shutdown started. I had just purchased my card and didn’t use it for 12 months. I only got to use it during the extra 4 months that was added on Recently. They responded to my message just saying they were closed and would address my concern when they reopen. I don’t think I even recouped my $150 for the card Purchase. We are not local and could not travel for obvious reasons.

That's a huge bummer. Hopefully when they do reopen you can make use of it as planned. It really is a great discount if you take advantage of alcoholic beverages. We just moved to Florida last month- but were previously out of state DVC/AP and we purchased it twice, but we usually came down 4-5 times per year so we definitely made our money back. The card we have now was set to expire on May 31st with the 4 month extension- but during our March 2021 trip a server didn't return our card to us so Guest Services replaced it for us at Disney Springs. They didn't have the printing capability to set the expiration to 5/31, so they gave us a card that expires on 7/31 and told us that this is the latest expiration for any TIW card (last sale was March 2020, so one year plus 4 months = July 31). Maybe after all cards expire we will hear something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter