Tables in Wonderland

Can I use TiW at Jellyrolls???

Thanks!

I was able to buy the TIW card yesterday at the Guest Relations window in front of MK with the DVC Membership card (and $100 of course). The cast member helping me was friendly and didn't give me a hard time or anything.

ok no TiW. can a renter use the 10% discount for DVC because the key to the world card should say member?

ok no TiW. can a renter use the 10% discount for DVC because the key to the world card should say member?

I don't know the answer, but just wanted to comment that I just returned a week ago and stayed at both OKW and BWV (5 nights each). My KTTW card did not say "member" on it. It said "Room Only" on it. I had to use my blue membership card for discounts. I asked the CM at the checkin desk and they said sometimes it prints with DVC Room on the card and sometimes it doesn't. I was the lead on both reservations, so thought it was interesting that none of my room cards mentioned DVC.

Most places are now requesting to see the Blue DVC membership card.

Technically, if you paid the owner for your stay, you are not entitled to any of the DVC discounts. You are entitled only to the benefits afforded any other WDW guest that stays at a WDW resort. That includes, EMH, ME, package delivery, etc.

You can always ask, but be prepared to be asked for the membership card.

I will be with another family in March and the TIW is in my name. Can I show my ID, but have the bill charged to the other family's credit card.

I will be with another family in March and the TIW is in my name. Can I show my ID, but have the bill charged to the other family's credit card.

Yes, you can do that. The cardholder just has to be dining with the party. Anyone can pay.....however, there can only be one bill. We've been told before that you can't split bills and all get the discount. We have used our discount and let others pay the check a few times. (You might want to make sure they know that the tip is added, because you wouldn't want them to double tip.) (Yes, my DH has done that before at a lounge....lesson learned and shared with others.)

I don't think it matters what card is used for paying for the meal, but everyone at the table must pay with the same card. So no split checks. I used my card to pay for drinks plenty of times last year using my friends TIW card. If you needed to pay separately, then only you would get the discount. They would not.

Anyone can pay.....however, there can only be one bill. We've been told before that you can't split bills and all get the discount.

I don't think it matters what card is used for paying for the meal, but everyone at the table must pay with the same card. So no split checks.

In October, DSiL and I used my TiW card at several lounges and restaurants. Our bill was always on one check, but we presented 2 cards (sometimes credit, sometimes gift) and told the server how much to put on each. We never had a problem. Maybe it is because we split the bill *after* it was rung up, rather than have them create 2 separate tabs?:confused3

We have a large family group going in June and we have several TS meals which will be groups of 4-13. Each family was given a "dining allowance" in the form of gift cards. We're bringing some mini-post-its and our plan is to present the gift cards for payment with the amount to charge to each card written on the post-its. Some of our meals will have more than 10 people. In those cases, we will be on 2 separate checks, but we also have 2 people with TiW cards. We're planning on having each family pay with their own gift cards so hopefully we won't run into an issue.

No; just TS restaurants.
Thanks. I'll bring it with me just in case but thought I would ask.

Thanks so much for the link! I really appreciate it!

That's not really true because some bars at WDW accept TIW. But Jellyrolls is not on the list. You need to check the website at the link posted by erionm. http://tablesinwonderland.com/

Thanks. I'll check the link out and think I'll plan around it.:goodvibes

Hi!

I don't know if you had that question answered yet, About CRT, but yes, when you show you Tiw cards, they issue you a refund on the credit card you used to book the reservation. We did that in January.

Jan

Hi!

I don't know if you had that question answered yet, About CRT, but yes, when you show you Tiw cards, they issue you a refund on the credit card you used to book the reservation. We did that in January.

Jan

I am so excited about this bit of info! We are doing a party of 8 at CRT and have prepaid. Discount on this alone will basically pay for the TiW card!!

Aim

Latest posts

facebook twitter