T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

Meriweather said:
Awww..thank you :hug:
It did come today.....you just have to remember I am earlier time zone ....and my mail comes LATE :mad:

Thank you so much Kim....great package (even for a drug induced one :rotfl: )
Kim sent me TWO shirts.
One is pink and says Iowa in white. Very nice. Pink is one of my colors :)
The other is tan with with an Iowa map on it with some cities and attractions...very cool. Hope no stranger wants to read it :rotfl:
I love them both.
Also included was an Iowa keychain....:) I collect them. :bounce:
An Iowa cow pen :) We have cows next door...I prefer them on a pen :teeth: A nice magnet that says "May your days be filled with laughter, friendship and love" :love:
And (my DH will love this) a book titled "Oddball Iowa" a guide to some really strange places.

Thank you so much Kim. It was a fun package to open ::yes::
I will wear one the shirts when we go run errands tomorrow....now, which one??

I was hoping you would like it! You almost got a cell phone to go with it!

I'm going to get a copy of that book for myself, it looked interesting!

This really was a fun exchange to do, even if I was slightly "off" when I shopped :rotfl2:

LOL....and I don't have a cell phone either....seriously, glad you found it before you shipped ::yes::

Thank you so much again. I think I will wear the pink one out today :teeth:

I received my t-shirt today. It was from Beth(mimmieM3). I got a yellow t-shirt it has pink flip flops on it and sais "Isle of Palms, SC", I also received 2 postcards and a Charleston magnet.
Thank you so much for everything Beth.

Tamarap said:
Both of mine were mailed out today :cool1:

We also received a package today. My DS Stephen received his exchange. It is an adorable Moose is Loose t-shirt from Maine, a a lobster pen, a Maine sticker and a chocolate bar. Thank you very much to Jonathan (Wenbel's nephew)!!!

Glad you got it. I haven't been on in the last few days because I had surgery on Thursday. All went well.

Dylan received his yesterday from Janet715 son Brandon. It was an Eagle's shirt and he loved it. thanks so much. Sorry I didn't post it sooner. :thumbsup2

It's good to hear that some shirts have been arriving!

I received one in the mail today also. MinnieM3 sent me a t-shirt with a picture of their new cable bridge on it. I also received two Charleston postcards and a Charleston magnet.

Thank you Beth! I love my shirt! Hope you are feeling better today!

Wenbel, glad to hear that your surgery went well. Hope your recovery period is fast!

crazyme5kids, sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope she is doing okay.

Hey doorbell just rang a few minutes ago :teeth:

I got a parcel from Lisa (chibichibirei). :cheer2:

Lisa I really laughed when I pulled out your "state bird". :lmao: It's so hilarious but we have plenty of those here already thanks :teeth: Had one in the house last night too, it kept getting after me. :sad2:

Lisa sent me the cutest stuffed mosquito :teeth: I'm still chuckling at it. :p

Inside my box I also found a pink tshirt that says Minnesota on it. It's great. I have no pink in my collection and I'm going to enjoy it. Also to go with the shirt is a white baseball cap with pink Minnesota on it. Have it on my head at the moment. :smooth:

Thanks also for the chocolate Minnesota and the Mosquito eggs (bubblegum).

What a fun package. Thanks for the smiles this morning Lisa. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter