T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

Mine went out priority yesterday so I'm hoping it arrives by Friday, Saturday at the latest. :goodvibes

Stacey's exchange was mailed out today, priority with confirmation :thumbsup2 Mine should be out tomorrow now that I finally have a day off.

Mine was mailed on the 20th. I'm on vacation and mailed mine from Arizona by priority mail. Unfortunately I won't be home until the 2nd so I won't be able to report back until then.

Okay, we should start hearing about packages arriving. Some have already arrived according to DC but we still need to hear about them.

I really wish the package I sent would arrive today! I'm so excited for my person to get it! I think she is a very special lady! I hope she likes it.

Both of mine were mailed out today :cool1:

We also received a package today. My DS Stephen received his exchange. It is an adorable Moose is Loose t-shirt from Maine, a a lobster pen, a Maine sticker and a chocolate bar. Thank you very much to Jonathan (Wenbel's nephew)!!!

kimmikayb said:
I really wish the package I sent would arrive today! I'm so excited for my person to get it! I think she is a very special lady! I hope she likes it.

Awww..thank you :hug:
It did come today.....you just have to remember I am earlier time zone ....and my mail comes LATE :mad:

Thank you so much Kim....great package (even for a drug induced one :rotfl: )
Kim sent me TWO shirts.
One is pink and says Iowa in white. Very nice. Pink is one of my colors :)
The other is tan with with an Iowa map on it with some cities and attractions...very cool. Hope no stranger wants to read it :rotfl:
I love them both.
Also included was an Iowa keychain....:) I collect them. :bounce:
An Iowa cow pen :) We have cows next door...I prefer them on a pen :teeth: A nice magnet that says "May your days be filled with laughter, friendship and love" :love:
And (my DH will love this) a book titled "Oddball Iowa" a guide to some really strange places.

Thank you so much Kim. It was a fun package to open ::yes::
I will wear one the shirts when we go run errands tomorrow....now, which one??

I received a package from Flrose. Rose Mary sent me a green shirt that says Jacksonville Beach and a white shirt thatsays Florida! She also sent a pen and a magnet and a cup holder. Thanks Rose Mary it was just the dose of Florida sunshine I needed this week!

Now, my package is being maiked this morning. Sorry for the delay, but this week has been very hectic between work, end of the year school stuff and my mother-in-law winding up in the hospital. Sorry about the delay.

I received my package yesterday from Dnia (DisneyCP2002) :banana:

She sent me 3 shirts :goodvibes

A gray one that has 3 teddy bears on it decked out in red,white and blue.
A lighter gray one that has red, white, blue filp-flops on it.
A white one that says Party with the Bears

Thank you very much, I have one on right now :thumbsup2

I just checked the DC on Stacey's package and it is in the city to where it is going :cheer2:

I also finished my shopping on my exchange and will mail it today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter