• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T-Rex

We will be hitting Trex in June after a day at Sea World...trying to decide if I should make reservations or just walk up? I hate to make reservations not really knowing for sure what time we will be leaving Sea World.

Very exctied we loved Rainforest DH wanted to go there again but I talked him into Trex I figured you cant really go wrong since it is owned by the same person...DD3 says she will be scared someone posted somewhere about certain rooms you could sit in that may not be as scary??? and really I think she will be fine...she just likes to be a drama queen.

Dh wanted to me ask about the food...what were some good items to order?
Thanks! :goodvibes

My husband and I loved the french onion soup. I enjoyed the wooly mammoth chicken dish, and my husband said that he really liked the fried shrimp dish. The kids both had the chicken fried steak and didn't even leave one bite!:thumbsup2

We ordered the Melalosaurus Mozzarella as an appetizer. It was really good! I had the T-Rexadillas without chicken. My husband ordered the Stegosaurus Steak and Cheese Sandwich with waffle fries and my son had the Bronto Burger with waffle fries. Everyone was very happy with their meal. We skipped dessert, the portions were HUGE! :)

Has anyone been able to get in to T rex without an ADR? We really want to try this place out when we are there in June, but there are NO reservations available any of the nights we will be there! I could try for a lunch ADR but I'm not sure we will want to leave any of the parks just to go have lunch there.

Call T-Rex directly for a reservation. It's not a Disney restaurant, and they only release a limited number of tables for booking through Disney.

Also, they don't accept the Disney Dining Plan.

Has anyone been able to get in to T rex without an ADR? We really want to try this place out when we are there in June, but there are NO reservations available any of the nights we will be there! I could try for a lunch ADR but I'm not sure we will want to leave any of the parks just to go have lunch there.

We are going next Sunday for a week and last night I was able to get the reservation we wanted for a family of four by calling the restaurant directly

We are going next Sunday for a week and last night I was able to get the reservation we wanted for a family of four by calling the restaurant directly

we went in december for lunch and walked right in with no reservation. the food was surprisingly very good.

We walked up on a Saturday evening in Feb around 5:30 and only had a 20 minute wait. Food was surprisingly good. We expected a so so meal and instead are looking forward to going back. I had the Pteradactyl Salad and DH the Omnivore's Delight and we would order them again. Kids had the normal hamburgers. For dessert we all split the Meteor Bites which were warm and so yummy :) It is very loud inside and very busy. That was just what we expected. The meteor shower was not as intense as the storm at Rainforest. My little one freaks at the Rainforest and barely batted an eye at the meteor shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter