Switching resorts??

zagafi

Out of the loop? I don't even know where the loop
Ok, I have a (probably lame) question. We're driving to the World this June and while our trip *officially* begins 6/10, we'll actually arrive the evening of the 9th. We'll be staying at WL, but I thought staying at ASMo on the 9th would be more fun than staying offsite.

Hence, my question. While we're not really "splitting" our stay, will Disney still transfer our luggage from one resort to the other for us? If so, does their moving our stuff (here's the lame-o part coming up!) get us "checked in" at WL or will we still need to do that? We want to start bright and early on the 10th, and I know our room won't be ready that early.

Any ideas for this lame newbie?

Thanks!

Since it is a Disney resort they will move your luggage :D
So you can have it all ready in the early morning, call bell services. They give you baggage claim tickets! Then off to the parks.
But you will then have to check in at WL yourself. But you can do this anytime during the day.
Also, your bags may not show up til late afternoon.
Since you have a car, why not head over to WL early and check in. They may not have a room ready, but can get the "paperwork" out of the way. You can leave your luggage with them and head to the parks from there.
You can take the boat over to MK from there.
Good Luck.:D

Thanks so much! That's kind of what I figured, but since I haven't been to WDW since, oh...1979, I had no idea whatsoever!

Thanks again!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter