"Switching Out" Points May Soon End?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
When booking next Oct's trip (day-by-day); CM stated he was going to bank my '07 Oct. UY points in order to start off the ressie.

I indicated that i'd prefer using the '08 allotment instead & switching them out later (withing banking parameters) jik i want to book another trip in '07 UY.

He responded that while this request is currently "accommodated"; things may be changing soon:eek: . When i questioned him he reminded me that unless it's in black & white, all is subject to change @ anytime.

Wasn't sure if it was his personal opin or not; decided to just bank the '07s & use them on the ressie. Guess i'll just have to borrow the '08s if we want another trip this year.:confused3 just hate to borrow them & get stuck if we have to cancel.

Anyone else heard of this possible change?

Sure wish I knew something.
Waiting with your for answers.
Any change in points used being a cancellation and rebooking rather than just swapping them has been the rule for a number of years. DVC has been somewhat flexible in certain situations but it certainly could change at any time and is variable from one CM to another.

facebook twitter