Switch from HOJO to CCI or Tropicana since pool won't be ready??

I did use the DIS 15% by calling after I had made ressies, and they just adjusted it.

Wow, a lot of people are really pro-hot tub - I must not have enough experience with them, but I trust my fellow DISers to know it's a good thing after a day in the parks!

My current ressie is not a Disney view. I just can't imagine an ent rate will be available for mid-July or that the pool would be ready early. I mean, are construction projects ever early? ;) I did check the Tropicana and it's $10 more per night, which kills a budget-minded gal like me, but it would be worth the mid-day breaks. I love that it has a microwave because my room at HOJOs does not. The pillowtops sound nice. I am so back and forth as you can tell!! Really though, the posts are helping me so thanks a lot!:)

Could you share how you use the DIS 15% off. Is there a special code - do you call the hotel directly? Thanks in advance!

I called the hotel directly and actually spoke with Lorealle. I was prepared to give her my ID user name but she didn't ask for it. I just said I belong to the DISBoards and she gave me 15% off of my original reservation.

Just back from a stay at the Hojo and im very very pleased! im glad i booked there. Having stayed at all of the disneyland hotels,and the quality inn( do not room here!) I was very happy with the room size and the bathroom size. Double sinks really make a difference. And the walk is shorter from walking from the Paradise Pier!.. only thing is the fireworks are really loud...but if your in the park you won't notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter