SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinitys Ghost

Mouseketeer
Hi all - I checked with the Moderator who created the initial watch page for the previews, and got a thumbs up to create this.

If anyone is heading to the SWGE AP previews between Aug 17th and 21st, solo or not and wants to meet up with groups from their time slot, post your day and time slot here, and perhaps some of you can meet and experience the new SW area together.

(1 stands for Oga's, 2 for Savi's - not everyone mentioned Millenium Falcon, but I'll presume the majority of attendees are going to ride it.)
The List:

Aug 17 (Sat) ** get well fiveminutes **
9 to 1:
Haley R (1), Ferrentinos (1), ambellina (1), KayKayJS (2), JediStitch (1), JayLeeJay (1), bernina, Chrisoxcollector, wareagle57 (1), MamaSquirrel, Iowamomof4 (1), amy_sue
11 to 3: JulesMD, DVC4US (1), beesly (1), astarrysea (1), Rickat96 (2), TresGriffin (1), kmrobins03 (1), Ericandus
1 to 5: fiveminutes (1), vinotinto (1), krrrristen (1), behindthegossip (1), AngiTN (1), Dis4Life10 (2),
ReginaMBK (2), Suejacken, Disneylover99, Friendlyadvice2 (1), StephenM84, Three11hex (2), focusondisney (1), Laura's Dad (1), jedipenguin (1), StacyStrong, tbrown6971, karmacats, MickeyBarMike
?? Time: thmcmcdonald1 (2)

Aug 18 (Sun)
9 to 1:
maccagerl (1), bizeemom4, zgirls (1), marciemi, mikat (1), nycDis (1)
11 to 3: Trinitys Ghost (1), SRuscitto (1), saraslay
1 to 5: tstein12 (1), always (1), Kristen 5now3r (2), Turksmom (1)
5 to 9: OhhBother (1), xoalexo, ssdeverell, MusicalAstronaut
?? Time: gamiller

Aug 19 (Mon)
9 to 1:
diablobird (1), DrFacilier (1), MouseMamaToMany (1), N.Lo (1), jennie622 (1), seigyoku (1)
11 to 3: GaSleepingBeautyFan, karrit2000 (1), mikeamizzle, lauradisneymad (2), MinnieMe2669
3 to 7: cheshiregoofy (1), BarbLynnM, dismiss (1)
5 to 9: tarak (1), Ghost Hostess (1), Squirrel29 (1), Anotherdropintheocean, TISHLOVESDISNEY (1), drwitz (1)

Aug 20 (Tues)
9 to 1:
tlmadden73, fla4fun, beary62
11 to 3: AGoofykindagirl (1)
1 to 5: NWasikWare (1), tjmw2727
3 to 7: WDWGeek1971, Ladyfish77, Gehrig1B (1)
5 to 9: Zeus'Headache (2), MyView (1)

Aug 21 (Weds)
9 to 1:
Ivy Lexi (1), dragitoff, The13thLetter, princessfionasmom, SoloDWGuy (1), armerida (1), ValW (2)
11 to 3: JPM4 (1). LMO429
1 to 5: LindaOwl1
5 to 9: Shelleyfs (2), Soph&HanMom, LuigiSpice (2), ksromack (1), Allybaster (1), jenmssmith (1)

Last person added as of 8/18: Am up to Page 33 (marker for TG to keep up)

Last edited:

August 17 1-5 pm with Oga's. Driving over after a work event that morning but haven't decided if we'll spend the night or not. It's my "busy season" so I'll have to be back at work the afternoon of the 18th.

Aug 17 11-3. It didn't give us an option to book Savi's or Oga's, though. But I'm just interested in the Land and MFSR!

August 19, 9-1 with Oga’s! I’ll be solo, and would love to meet up with some fellow SWGE stalkers!

Last edited:
I'm registered for August 18th 1-5 pm with Oga's. I'll be solo (shhh...don't tell my DD!!) and while I don't mind doing WDW solo, it's always fun to meet up and hang out with others!

Aug 20 11-3. Party of 3 (Pop, Sis, and me). + Oga’s (mostly because I just want to see it). I’m hoping it’s not crazy crowded as Pop and Sis will be in ECV’s and I think Pop will finally quit asking to go to the car stunt show if he sees what replaced it. Hope to meet some of you there. I usually wear a celebratory button with “Being Goofy” on it to reference my Dis- name.

August 21, 9am-1pm with Oga's!

Coincidentally in the middle of our 10-day trip for my daughter's 5th birthday! I'll be with my hubby and 2 babies (ages 2 and almost 5 in a double stroller), so with Oga's just planning to try a non-alcoholic drink and either the overnight oats or that snack mix thing and take pics. ^_^ A 4-hour time slot is fantastic! We'll hopefully be relaxing and taking our time around the land. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!