Swapping dining times?

Will your baby sleep in a stroller or at different place?
You said 3yo, I'm not sure if Flounders will work? Maybe drop your baby there before dinner, help settle down and then head over to dinner?

I snicker whenever someone calls him a baby. (My sister does that a lot - she hasn't seen him in a while.) He's 38 inches tall (I'm only 62"). He hasn't used a stroller since he was almost 2. So, I guess he's more of a pre-schooler and less like a toddler.

They won't take him at Flounders - when I registered him for kid stuff online they automatically barred him from that option due to his age.

He really needs to be in a bed at bedtime. We've learned this by pushing our luck too many times at holiday visits. I won't talk bad about him, but I'll just say that when he gets past that bedtime point he gets selective hearing and decides to stop following instructions.

You don't need your dining tickets to change your dining. your assignment will be on your KTTW card which you got at boarding. The head server will write your new assignment on a ticket...hint, slip it into your lanyard pouch so you'll have it when you go to dinner the first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter