swan/dolphin package delivery

kiddisney

DIS Veteran
hi - we booked the cruise & have a $149 rate for swan/dolphin for the land portion - which seems great - but we're not sure of whether to go with a "non-resort" site - so my questions is - does the swan/dolphin get package delivery from the parks like the other resorts - thanks, kiddisney

It sure does! You'll be able to pick up packages at the concierge desk the next day.

thanks - we've been feeling a little unsure of whether we made the right decision - so this'll help

Nancy is RIGHT on the mark (Hi Nancy!). The concierge will leave a message on your room phone when the package(s) arrive. In my case, I call them in advance and inform them to please deliver the packages to my suite. They always do, and leave them neatly/carefully on the bed. It's always a delight to arrive back in the room...and find the packages awaiting us! Breathes extra life into the shopping experience...like a "new" surprise, all over again! LOL. :) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter