*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

swandolphinbeachsmall.jpg

SwanDolphinBoatLanchSmall.jpg

SwanView.jpg

:thumbsup2 Thanks Andy!

You're welcome Crazy Kanga. ;)

We're big fans of the Swan and Dolphin. We first stayed there in 2003 and have been hooked since.

On our first night we had a heck of a time. My DW was pregnant (early) and was having a really bad time sleeping. We got stuck beside the elevator on the first night and had some other issues. In any case at 3 in the morning my DW went down to the front desk and talked to the manager just to see if we could get our room moved away from the elevator. Bless her heart she let my DS5 and and I sleep and didn't wake us up. When we got up the next morning she had a big smile on her face and told me the story. She also told us we had a new room. So we got up and went to the new room. I was in shock. The manager at the Swan rocks!!! He put us in one of the Swan studio suites for the rest of our stay (11 nights). We were in absolute heaven.

This pic was taken when we just got in the room.

SwanStudioJune2003.jpg

My trip isn't until June 27th. All my reservations(air,room,ADR's) were made long ago. Now I'm kind of in a lull as far as my trip goes. I hate this part because there's really nothing to do so there's no excitement. So,when I saw this thread,it got me psyched again! :goofy:

I'm enjoying all of the pictures. I've always wondered about staying at this resort. From thee pictures it looks great. May have to give it a try! Does anyone know if you can use Disney transportation here?

This is a shot off our balcony at the Swan!:goodvibes

We will be back in just 50 days!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

SwanResort.jpg

TC:cool1:

Tuffcookie: great photos! thanks for sharing... :thumbsup2
where is that hot tub in your last set of photos?

I can't wait for our return this June!!! :cool1:

There are two outdoor hottubs. The one in the picture is back by the pool with the waterfalls.

If you're talking about the indoor one, that's a part of the Spa (located in the Dolphin Resort). I broke down and got a 1 hr massage while there!:goodvibes

WOW, NICE...never knew they had a nice hot tub in the spa ;) BTW, what was the cost for a 1hr mass...just curious if I should plan for one in the near future.;)

There are two outdoor hottubs. The one in the picture is back by the pool with the waterfalls.

If you're talking about the indoor one, that's a part of the Spa (located in the Dolphin Resort). I broke down and got a 1 hr massage while there!:goodvibes

Yes - I was wondering where that indoor one was located! Might have to splurge on a massage, too! :goodvibes

Dan, Thanks! We both must have pretty good cameras!;)

BTW...When is your next trip? And how's that grandson?:goodvibes

Great pictures everyone!!! Do any of you have pictures of what the inside of these hotels look like at Christmas time????

Oh and do they still have those Swan boats??? My little ones would love that!!!

Mousetriper, they no longer have the Swan boats, but do have some other small boats to rent. I don't have any Christmas pictures, but I know I have seen a few in the Photos part of the Dis.
Here is one more of mine of the room
46294swanroom_600_x_450_.jpg

Someone who has been in the last month or so posted pictures with new pink, blue and yellow boats that are not shaped like a swan. I asked whoever it was that posted the pics(Blondie or Kimmar I think) if the swan boats were still there and they said no. I am so sad since we didn't get a chance to ride them last year and had planned to this year.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter