*~Swan and Dolphin Picture thread!~*

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
I have seen a lot of threads lately for pictures of specific resorts and thought it was time for one of Swalphin pix. So come on all you Swan/Dolphin fans and post your pix here. I'll start off with a few from our trip last June at the Swan.

46294pool2_600_x_450_.jpg

46294swanroom2_600_x_450_.jpg

46294swanroom1_600_x_450_.jpg

46294dolphinatnight_600_x_450_.jpg

46294boysonbridge_600_x_450_.jpg

Thanks so much Crazy Kanga, I love your pictures, I am getting so excited about our first stay at the Dolphin in June and pictures just help to add to the excitement.:thumbsup2

Your welcome. I know I need lots of great pictures to help me make it until my trip and to add some sunshine to my winter.
Hopefully some others will come along soon and add their pictures too.

Here are several pictures of the S/D, both on the property, and several from the distance. Also a few of various views from the S/D property and/or rooms, looking off to other resorts. The pictures are from the resort thread in my signature, they are not current, like the past year or so, several may be dated, such as maybe a lobby picture, swan boats or the like. But they do give a bit of the ambiance of the resort.

Resorts-098.jpg

Resorts-097.jpg

Resorts-095.jpg

Resorts-090.jpg

Resorts-091.jpg

Resorts-088.jpg

Resorts-086.jpg

Resorts-085.jpg

Resorts-083.jpg

Resorts-082.jpg

Resorts-077.jpg

Resorts-076.jpg

Thanks so much Dan! I was hoping you would drop by and offer up some of your wonderful pix. I look at yours often with the great music link. It brings happy tears to my eyes every time.:thumbsup2

Great Pictures, I forgot how beautiful the property is. Does anyone have pictures of dolpin executive suite?

Thanks for al the great pictures, and the ones with music too. I'm doing the countdown and can't wait. Never stayed at the Dolphin before. Hopefully I'll be able to download some after my visit.:cool1:

We will be at the Dolphin for our 6th visit in 20 days and this thread came out at the perfect time! :thumbsup2 I can't wait.

Here's a few pictures:

The view from our room on one of our trips:

17858dolphinview3-med.jpg

Fountain in the Dolphin lobby:

17858wdw138-med.jpg

Illuminations from our balcony:

17858dolphinview_fireworks-med.jpg

The Dolphin as seen walking back home from Epcot:

17858wdw171-med.jpg

A word to the wise--Do everything possible to avoid taking a room on the 4th floor or this will be your view:

17858dolphin1-med.jpg

That's the only time we ever had a room like that--it was only for 2 days so we just put up with it.

17858wdw188-med.jpg

Gorgeous pictures!:thumbsup2 We stayed at the Beach Club a couple of years ago, and one of my nieces fell in love with the looks of the Dolphin resort. She thought it looked very pretty and loved the fish on top.:goodvibes Can you tell me if the grotto pool closes down at night the way SAB does at the Beach Club? I'm supprised at the pics with no one in the pool at night, it looks so inviting!

Thanks for starting this thread. We will be going back to the Swan at the end of the month and hopefully I'll be able to have some great pics from the resorts! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter