• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Missouri - Orlando

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
We are Driving to WDW in two weeks, We live in SW Missouri. Looking for the best route. Did the same drive last year took about 20 hours, Always looking for new route. Any help?????? Thanks............

We too are planning on driving from MO to Orlando, actually from the Kansas City area. I'm curious, where you stayed on the way down? We are thinking possibly some where on the other side of Atlanta, if we can get that far before we get too tired. Any advise you could offer for a first time driver from MO would be appreciated.

Princess Tink- Hello. We live in Spfd Mo, Last year the route we took was, Spfd-Memphis- Jackson Miss- Mobile Al-Penasacola Fl-Orlando-WDW. Took us about 20 hours, We did this in two days, stayed in Mobile Al on the way down. I like this route, thinking about taking this route again. On the way back We went Orlando-Atlanta-Birmingham-Tupelo-Memphis-Spfd, This was 100 shorter but had two lane roads and lots of different highways changes, time was about the same.... We are going on are first DCL cruise then 8 days at CBR, hope to have a great time.... PS- HOW ABOUT THE CHIEFS>>>>>>>>>>>>> We are big KC CHIEFS FANS.......

We were initally thinking of going down through Atlanta also......but now I think we might have to go through Mobile as well. I much rather try 4 lanes than 2 (makes the trip faster when you don't get stuck behind people). Thanks for the tip!

We too like the Chiefs.....been looking forward to see what they are going to do this year. We usually go to a couple games a year but heard rumors they have season tix available this year. Keeping our fingers crossed that we will be lucky enough to get our hands on a pair!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter