SW Hotel Recommendation

Jrits

DIS Veteran
We are a family of 5 and need 2 queen beds and a cot/pull out and would also like a hotel with free shuttle to DC, SW, and aquatica i possible. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We did Renaissance at Sea World in Jan. We are a family of 5, parents with 3 girls (22,17.11). I can't recommend this hotel enough. The rooms are enormous. Way way bigger than rooms at Disney or Universal or any other standard room I have seen in the past. It is over the road from Sea World (cross the road to the park), and shuttle to Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens too. Pool is great too. We had breakfast at hotel, not cheap, but absolutely amazing.

Springhill suites was very good. 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. Also has a split bathroom with toilet in one and shower in the other. It is on the backside by the rollercoasters of SeaWorld but a 2 min drive or they do offer shuttle. And 1 min drive from Aquatica. Free breakfast every morning. Has Panera bread, Buffalo wild wings, Starbucks, Mello Mushroom in the parking lot in front. We had great service and rooms were large.

one caution .... sometimes shuttles from these places are only a couple of times a day .....

Springhill suites was very good. 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. Also has a split bathroom with toilet in one and shower in the other. It is on the backside by the rollercoasters of SeaWorld but a 2 min drive or they do offer shuttle. And 1 min drive from Aquatica. Free breakfast every morning. Has Panera bread, Buffalo wild wings, Starbucks, Mello Mushroom in the parking lot in front. We had great service and rooms were large.
Does this Springhill Suites have an evening reception?

For what it's worth, the Staybridge Suites by Sea World had an evening reception. I think it was on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We were there over the weekend, so didn't try it out. We liked that hotel as well, especially the free quick queue passes.

We did Renaissance at Sea World in Jan. We are a family of 5, parents with 3 girls (22,17.11). I can't recommend this hotel enough. The rooms are enormous. Way way bigger than rooms at Disney or Universal or any other standard room I have seen in the past. It is over the road from Sea World (cross the road to the park), and shuttle to Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens too. Pool is great too. We had breakfast at hotel, not cheap, but absolutely amazing.
Do they provide a shuttle to universal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!