Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

Still love Malcolm. Want Cochran to win. Can someone enlighten me as to why they still stuck to their voting plan. Was Phillip willing to take the bullet for the team thus saving them all? Did anyone think they would not use their idols and Eddie or Malcolm would go home?

I absolutely thought there was a chance they wouldn't play the idols. If Phillip hadn't, once again, opened his fat mouth and blustered to the team to "Stick to the plan" I think Malcolm and Eddie wouldn't have played their idols, hoping to save them for the next vote with thought that they had convinced the others to vote for one of their own.

I think this was a total win for S-R-Us (well, minus Phillip, of course) Everyone was sick and tired of Phillip but with him stating for everyone to "stick to the plan" in regards to voting, then they all KNEW Phillip was going home, but since they "stuck to the plan" for voting-their hands are clean for getting Phillip out. S-R-Us didn't vote Phillip out, no hard feelings in the finale.

Plus, Phillip will love stating over and over how he was a Martyr for his team...

The second thought I had after the vote, (right behind yes! sweet! awesome!) was "Poor Michael". Now he has to hang with him at the Ponderosa for the rest of the game.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Michael is so cute, he's like a young Mickey Roarke.

Best tribal ever! (After the one with Brandon, LOL.) Epic mad scramble. If Erik hadn't spoken up about the idols, and how they might not necessarily play them, they probably would have voted Andrea out. She is a lousy player. She is emotional and paranoid and has NO game face. Glad to see things get shaken up.

Cracking up at scenes from next week:
Jeff Probst: "How often does THAT happen?"
Cochran: "More often than you think." :rotfl:

Jeff clearly loves Cochran as a player!

Totally agree - Best Tribal Ever. I am really enjoying this season as I feel that they are actually "Playing" the game. Beside Dawn, not so much emotion. With this I think there will be less hard feelings.

I cracked up too. I think confidence is bringing Cochran's sexy back! ::yes::

The second thought I had after the vote, (right behind yes! sweet! awesome!) was "Poor Michael". Now he has to hang with him at the Ponderosa for the rest of the game.

OMG I was thinking the same thing. :rotfl2: I loved Michael too, wish he would have went farther in the game.

Michael was the happiest and least bitter jury member I have ever seen. LOL Did anyone see Dawn wink at him? Trying to get jury votes, is she???:rotfl2:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Michael is so cute, he's like a young Mickey Roarke.

Best tribal ever! (After the one with Brandon, LOL.) Epic mad scramble. If Erik hadn't spoken up about the idols, and how they might not necessarily play them, they probably would have voted Andrea out. She is a lousy player. She is emotional and paranoid and has NO game face. Glad to see things get shaken up.

I know- I can't wait to see the scene next week, I think Jeff thinks he is hilarious. :)

Still love Malcolm. Want Cochran to win. Can someone enlighten me as to why they still stuck to their voting plan. Was Phillip willing to take the bullet for the team thus saving them all? Did anyone think they would not use their idols and Eddie or Malcolm would go home?

Malcolm didn't have to play his idol once Eric switched. Of course, Malcolm didn't know that.

The girls voted for Eddie like they were supposed to, Phillip and Cochran voted for Malcolm, and the three amigos plus Eric voted for "Fillup". So, Malcolm could have kept his idol and still have the same conclusion.

But, since everyone knew he had an idol, it was safer for him to play it. I think there will be a big scramble now and it's no longer "6 against 3". Andrea, had to have heard some of the whispering. They were gunning for her. They could certainly cut Sherry loose now, as only Phillip really embraced her.

The six is no longer quite so clear cut.

Malcolm didn't have to play his idol once Eric switched. Of course, Malcolm didn't know that.

The girls voted for Eddie like they were supposed to, Phillip and Cochran voted for Malcolm, and the three amigos plus Eric voted for "Fillup". So, Malcolm could have kept his idol and still have the same conclusion.

But, since everyone knew he had an idol, it was safer for him to play it. I think there will be a big scramble now and it's no longer "6 against 3". Andrea, had to have heard some of the whispering. They were gunning for her. They could certainly cut Sherry loose now, as only Phillip really embraced her.

The six is no longer quite so clear cut.

Ok I see! Thank you

You got yo figure none of them are going to turn. You would need to turn 2 and loose 5 votes on the board. I think the six will stay together, besides they are the three best athletes and it is get rid of the atlhletes time of the game.

You got yo figure none of them are going to turn. You would need to turn 2 and loose 5 votes on the board. I think the six will stay together, besides they are the three best athletes and it is get rid of the atlhletes time of the game.

But Erik turned. He voted for "Fillup". :scratchin

zippingalong said:

Ride Junkie said:

I was also thinking the same thing, but I'm looking forward to the Ponderosa videos to see if we see a different side of Phillip or if that's really who he is.

I think Cochran is going to turn out to be one of the all time can favorites. He's smart and funny and very entertaining.

Wow wow wow, best Survivor season possibly EVERRRRRRR :rotfl2:

I too thought they were bluffing and were not going to play the idols, but then when they did I thought oh no you are wasting them, but they were the smart ones, they obviously DID need to play them. :cool1:

Sooooo glad to see Fillup gone, what a nut. And Dawn, oh my :eek: she is losing it. She needs to go home for her own sanity.

I"m thinking though Malcolm and the other 2 have only prolonged the inevitable, I don't see the rest of Stealths R Nuts not voting them out the next time, then they would be down to 2 and a hopeless cause, unless one of them keeps winning immunity, but they wont' be able to get 3 idols next time I don't think, anything's possible I guess but the odds are against them.

I think the way to go is to convince Dawn and Andrea that the others are gunning for them and maybe they can convince them to jump Stealth R nuts and come on board. If I were Malcolm I would try my best to sleep with either Andrea or Brenda :cool1: Nothing like some good pillow talk to get them on your side :woohoo:

Loved Tribal, one of my top 3 ever!!!!!! I do love Malcolm. I really want Malcolm or Cochran to win. I didn't like him on his season(Cochran), but do this time around. :cool1: Don't know how much longer I can take Dawn(whom I liked on her season).

I agree with you! Too bad Dawn wasn't able to take it in stride and just have fun with looking for the darn retainer. Geez! Why are they not giving Brenda much air time? I did not care for her on her original episode, but just wondering what it up this time around.

Why, oh why didn't they get rid of Phillip BEFORE they started putting together the jury?! Now we still have to see him every week, AND hear him ramble on and on when it gets to the final. Ugh. But! So happy to see him get blindsided like that!! Love the "3 Amigos" and would love to see Malcolm win, or Cochrane.

Good grief, Dawn...what was the point of your meltdown?! Geez, get a grip! If the retainer couldn't have been found, fine, be upset over it. But until that happens don't be such a crybaby! And who cares who knows that you have a couple of false teeth? With your meltdown about it, now the entire world knows! :rotfl:

Good point about Fillup being on the jury. This should be interesting. I was more than time for him to go. Here is a question. How and when did Malcolm get booted for leave the SRU alliance? I thought I have been watching faithfully, but can't remember what happened.

I agree with you! Too bad Dawn wasn't able to take it in stride and just have fun with looking for the darn retainer. Geez! Why are they not giving Brenda much air time? I did not care for her on her original episode, but just wondering what it up this time around.

Good point about Fillup being on the jury. This should be interesting. I was more than time for him to go. Here is a question. How and when did Malcolm get booted for leave the SRU alliance? I thought I have been watching faithfully, but can't remember what happened.

I think Malcolm did hisself in last week when he announced that he thought they were all voting for him and asked for the idol that dude gave him. Even though he was wrong then, I think it exposed his alliance with the other 2 boys and that's what did him in. If he would have kept his mouth shut at that previous tribal he may not have been on the outs, at least this is what I"m remembering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter