Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

SO glad that nutcase "Fillup" (what the heck was up with that spelling???) is gone!!! I was so sick of seeing him every week!

Loved Tribal, one of my top 3 ever!!!!!! I do love Malcolm. I really want Malcolm or Cochran to win. I didn't like him on his season(Cochran), but do this time around. :cool1: Don't know how much longer I can take Dawn(whom I liked on her season).

The second thought I had after the vote, (right behind yes! sweet! awesome!) was "Poor Michael". Now he has to hang with him at the Ponderosa for the rest of the game.

Why, oh why didn't they get rid of Phillip BEFORE they started putting together the jury?! Now we still have to see him every week, AND hear him ramble on and on when it gets to the final. Ugh. But! So happy to see him get blindsided like that!! Love the "3 Amigos" and would love to see Malcolm win, or Cochrane.

Good grief, Dawn...what was the point of your meltdown?! Geez, get a grip! If the retainer couldn't have been found, fine, be upset over it. But until that happens don't be such a crybaby! And who cares who knows that you have a couple of false teeth? With your meltdown about it, now the entire world knows! :rotfl:

SO glad that nutcase "Fillup" (what the heck was up with that spelling???) is gone!!! I was so sick of seeing him every week!

Might have been a clever way of saying he was "fill(ed) up" to here (hand way over my head) with him.

Why, oh why didn't they get rid of Phillip BEFORE they started putting together the jury?! Now we still have to see him every week, AND hear him ramble on and on when it gets to the final. Ugh. But! So happy to see him get blindsided like that!! Love the "3 Amigos" and would love to see Malcolm win, or Cochrane.

Good grief, Dawn...what was the point of your meltdown?! Geez, get a grip! If the retainer couldn't have been found, fine, be upset over it. But until that happens don't be such a crybaby! And who cares who knows that you have a couple of false teeth? With your meltdown about it, now the entire world knows! :rotfl:

I'm sure Dawn's meltdown is a result of frazzled nerves, lack of food, exhaustion etc, all from being in the game. I totally understand why she would be freaking out about the lost retainer. She wouldn't even look at the camera or speak without covering her mouth. Clearly she is VERY self-conscious about how she looks without her retainer...probably under the BEST of circumstances. I doubt she cared that people knew she had no teeth on the bottom. But add into it the stress of the game and the meltdown over her appearance is very understandable.

I think this is the first time I have shouted in pure happiness at the TV screen!! Awesome!

Wait, what?

Seriously, though, that was awesome. I was worried they wouldn't play the idols.

I suspect Erik isn't as "in" with the in crowd as some of the others, that's why he flipped his vote. If the three amigos can get/keep him and Andrea, the rest of them are toast.

I love Malcolm! I find Reynold a bit irritating, but he's been playing well. he's learned a lot since the beginning.

And add me to the list of people who enjoy Cochran this time around. He seems to have learned a lot/matured since his last time.

I'm really hoping the 3 Amigos can bring some people to their side. It'll be great when the Stealth R Us alliance that thought they are going to knock all 3 of them out sees them rise into power. Oh, how he tables have turned! So happy that Phillip is finally gone! I'm hoping for Cochran to win but I like Malcolm too.

I think Fillup was his way of poking fun at Phillip's inability to pronounce peoples names correctly. Like calling Reynold 'Reynolds'.

I don't think it was a blindside. Malcom said they would be voting for Phillip. The other ones still split the vote between Malcom and Eddie. I thought it was hilarious that they were talking over Jeff during tribal trying to decide what to do. LOL

But this was one of the best tribal councils in a very long time!

I can't believe people actually still like Malcolm. I loved him the first time he played, but this time, he's just been getting slimier and slimier, and really, I can't STAND him. "I just want to remind people, it's just a game."

Yeah, right-- nothing with $1 mil at the end of it is JUST anything. He's been getting his panties all bunched up many times this season over this "game." He couldn't stand being on the losing side and had to stick it to them one last time. Little good will it do him. He's going to get voted out very soon, and I will be happy to see him go.

But if Dawn wins, I will shoot myself.

Loved Tribal, one of my top 3 ever!!!!!! I do love Malcolm. I really want Malcolm or Cochran to win. I didn't like him on his season(Cochran), but do this time around. :cool1: Don't know how much longer I can take Dawn(whom I liked on her season).
My thoughts exactly!

DD and I were cheering and high-fiving last night. We are Malcolm fans but the longer the season goes on the more we are rooting for Cochran to win.

I cannot wait for next week. I hope Erik sticks with them and they can pull the numbers to control.

Still love Malcolm. Want Cochran to win. Can someone enlighten me as to why they still stuck to their voting plan. Was Phillip willing to take the bullet for the team thus saving them all? Did anyone think they would not use their idols and Eddie or Malcolm would go home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter