SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Never liked Outback -- tried it twice -- prefer Longhorn or other non-chain steaks. However, I was gobsmacked that they didn't finally get rid of Cole in that tribal. Just could not believe they didn't take the shot since he is such a jerk. And now next week's promo looks like he's a bully too!

I was really hopeful for a twist during the merge feast. I was waiting to find out if either it (a) wasn't happening or (b) they had to split into teams and it was the reward or (c) someone had to volunteer to sit out of it.

Wish Cole went, but Jessica was bleh, too. So it's fine.

When I'm not starved and exhausted my stomach reacts poorly to Outback. I can't imagine the #gastrointestinaldistress they must have been in after that food. Did you see the size of the beer Devin was drinking?

Also... who is JT? Do you guys mean JP?

Did they show a piece of paper in the bundle of nails that Cole was using? I thought I saw something and assumed it was an advantage or clue to an idol.

Did they show a piece of paper in the bundle of nails that Cole was using? I thought I saw something and assumed it was an advantage or clue to an idol.
Yes. I assumed it was some kind of clue/advantage. I also assume it wasn't discovered, because they surely would have shown that. Who knows if it's one of those "you can only use this at the next tribal" kinds of things. On a recap website (forget which), Jeff said that the next episode has a twist we've never seen before...

Perhaps they were. But once the votes are read, there is no Q&A that takes place with Jeff. I'm more confused as to why they voted out Desi rather than Joe. Joe is the more dangerous player, he's so damn sneaky and manipulative.
I am guessing because...
A. They are all on to him
B. Maybe they all know Ryan has the idol and/or now they know Joe does not have one
C. Joe is more of a target (for future) due to his annoying personality so keeps target off themselves
D. Desi was a comp beast and Joe not so much

Why did Cole vote Joe? Did he realize they had no chance with just 4 votes? Who did Mike vote for? Why did Desi vote Lauren?

Ryan has an idol, there is only one in play after the merge. None hidden.

No why didn't get rid of Joe they had they perfect opportunity.

I think it's in part because they think Joe has no chance of getting votes, should he make the final 3. I don't think that's a bad calculation. Desi was far more likable, and capable in challenges.

Ryan has an idol, there is only one in play after the merge. None hidden.

Ryan and Dr. Mike both have Idols. As far I remember no one knows about Dr. Mikes because the one person with him was voted out last week. With what was shown last night Ryan and maybe Chrissy know that Ryan has one. Both are still in play until they are used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter