Surprise Swap 4 ~Closed~

Sorry, I haven't been on the board in over a week. I've got all of the elements just need to get started on them. :)

I'm almost done - I have just 3 of my groups left and they are started but taking time to do.

I also just noticed that I did 3 Christmas groups and only signed up for 2 - given the format - is there any chance I change that from 2 to 3? If not I'll use them for something else but I figure it can't hurt to ask!

Thanks

Maria

I'm almost done - I have just 3 of my groups left and they are started but taking time to do.

I also just noticed that I did 3 Christmas groups and only signed up for 2 - given the format - is there any chance I change that from 2 to 3? If not I'll use them for something else but I figure it can't hurt to ask!

Thanks

Maria

Yup I will get you added :)

We're done! I'm mailing Kicky's and my swap tomorrow (DH was supposed to do it yesterday but forgot:headache: ) Still, at least he won't know the cost:rolleyes1

Kat, I need to reduce the number of groups I am in. I want to keep this to one envelope.

I will keep
Photomat - 1
Pooh - 1
Anything Goes - 1
Christmas - 1

I'm pretty sure that dropping out of Disney & Halloween won't throw the swapping out of the items off for you.

Thanks so much for understanding.

:moped: Mine and Kicky's are nearly airborne! Kat, let me know if you need more $$ with the postal increases.

While the internet was awol, I did one group.

Does anyone have any "Oh, I wish someone would make X" suggestions? I know some of what I want to do, but I could use soem suggestions too.

Kat, I need to reduce the number of groups I am in. I want to keep this to one envelope.

I will keep
Photomat - 1
Pooh - 1
Anything Goes - 1
Christmas - 1

I'm pretty sure that dropping out of Disney & Halloween won't throw the swapping out of the items off for you.

Thanks so much for understanding.

Ok All updated :)

I'm sure this has already been asked, but can we combine elements? For example, can we do one photo mat and one journal box?
Thanks,
Shawna

I have completed all 17 groups. I just need to label the baggies and they will be going postal. I had fun figuring out what to make next. :cool1:

Working on these. By working on these I mean mainly I haven't forgotten about it. Some progress just not tons.:rotfl:

I have a ton of stuff cut as a by-product of some of my completed pages but nothing is assembled yet.

Just wanted to check in - making progress now that I don't have any exams. Yesterday, I finished 3 groups. At this rate, I should be finished by next week.

still not got much progress to report - i've got some ideas. my last exam is on monday so one day next week i intend to sit down and get these (and the epcot ones) done! x

I've finished my Pooh groups, my Anything Goes groups, and 1 of my Random Disney groups. I've got 2 more Random Disney groups to go and then I'll be done. I'm hoping to have them finished this weekend.

I've just noticed you have me down for a random Disney - its only Kicky's 2 in random Disney (as far as I remember - or am I having a senior moment? - I'm sure I specially didn't do Disney as I have plenty), I've just done 2 x Christmas and 1 x anything goes.

Whatever, see what you find in the envelope!!:lmao:

I've just noticed you have me down for a random Disney - its only Kicky's 2 in random Disney (as far as I remember - or am I having a senior moment? - I'm sure I specially didn't do Disney as I have plenty), I've just done 2 x Christmas and 1 x anything goes.

Whatever, see what you find in the envelope!!:lmao:

ok, I gotcha fixed :) sorry about that.

Our first package arrived yesterday! AWM it's here :) I opened it and read your note but didn't look at the goodies you made

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter