Support to Craig

I agree. Free speech is for speaking out against the government, not going after someone on a private blog.
As I said on Twitter, so few people understand this. Most people who reference the Constitution when defending their behavior or their "rights" have probably never read the document and have no idea what it actually says. As you correctly point out, the First Amendment says Congress can't pass a law abridging the freedom of speech. That doesn't mean you have the right to say whatever you want on someone's personal Facebook page, YouTube video, blog, or public forum.

Do you think Craig cars what anyone says? I certainly don’t care what anyone’s comments or concerns about my life are.

Do you think Craig cars what anyone says? I certainly don’t care what anyone’s comments or concerns about my life are.

Ehhhh I think when someone makes such a nasty comment about a spouse it's very hard not to care or get upset at it. I generally don't care if people say mean things about me but if they speak about my son or my husband in a rude way, you're gonna get the horns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter